According to the ancient Chinese philosophy of Feng Shui, your kitchen is the central part of your home that provides nourishment and sustains life. Therefore, it is the most important area in your home. In addition to having a profound effect on your health, the kitchen is a symbol of wealth and prosperity.
Given the importance of this room on our overall wellness, as well as our healthy weight, I thought I’d share a few Feng Shui facts that may motivate you to close your computer and head straight into your kitchen to clean it up and then stock it up with the right stuff!
Are you ready to get energized? Motivated? Create Space for Change?
1. The Food: In order for the food to provide you with high energy, you need to choose healing foods, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, raw nuts, and organic meats. In other words, no ‘junk food’ or processed foods.
In theory, you may already know this, but do you live by it?
2. Well-Nourished People: Nutritionally friendly folk who have ingested foods that are high in nutrients, are not only going to have more and better energy, but they are more likely to excel in their careers and relationships. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
3. Prosperity: The more effective a person, the more likely they will achieve financial success.
4. Harmonious Space: In addition, the foods need to be prepared in a well-organized, harmonious space. Your kitchen needs to have a balanced flow of energy moving through it. Take that pile of trays and bowls off the top of the fridge and put them away! De-clutter the counter-tops.
5. Happy Chef: If your kitchen is clean and organized, the chef is likely to be happy (or happier) and his or her cooking with be infused with happy, strong, good energy.
In a Nutshell:
Stock up on the good stuff.
De-clutter and clean your kitchen.
Smile while cooking!
And health, wealth and happiness will be yours!
Sometimes, it’s just that simple!!!
For more slimming tips and happy energy, visit the Kick in the Tush Club / Facebook!
Spread the word … not the icing!
Life & Wellness Coach, Author, Weight Loss Artist
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
sign up for the Kick in the Tush Club e-letter
join and chat: Facebook/ a KICK in the TUSH CLUB
Become a Tushkateer! A Tushkateer is a person who receives Our Lady of Weight Loss’s newsletter, called the KICK in the TUSH CLUB!!! Sign up and receive her weekly e-newsletter with all the news that ‘fit’ to print, and you are automatically a Tushkateer! How cool is that?