Today’s GET JIGGY WEIGHT LOSS JIGSAW PUZZLE is inspired by an inspired meeting between Our Lady of Weight Loss, the patron saint of permanent fat removal, and Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity.
The two have been friends for thousands of years. They recently bumped into each other under the third cactus to the left of the Sonora Desert Museum in Tucson. (An amazing coincidence!)
Old friends as they are, they embraced and chatted a bit about the connection between health and wealth; wellness and prosperity. And then, they tossed back n’ forth a few of their favorite quotes!
“Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
“Being rich is having money; being wealthy is having time.” ~ Margaret Bonnano
“All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” ~ John Gunther
While you chew on the quotes, click through today’s GET JIGGY PUZZLE: LAKSHMI, Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity. And remember … clicking not only keeps your hands and mind busy (and out of the cookie jar), but it burns calories as well!!!
Happy Get Jiggy Sunday!!!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Join Janice’s Kick in the Tush Club!
Interested in Life and Wellness Coaching?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Tasty Tidbit: How to Measure Success?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are Alien Forces Force Feeding You?
- Puzzled? How to Pet a Puppy…on National Eat Junk Day???
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Cucumber Noodles and Feta Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: Do you have the courage to #Dream?
- 70 Wants: Tell Me What YOU Want
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Do You Suffer from Confirmatory Bias Disorder?
- Puzzled? Coffee First, Bastille Day to Follow!
- Eat This : Lose Weight – A Lip-Smackin’ Side of Israeli CousCous
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 #Possibility Quotes that Shatter and Transform