Today’s GET JIGGY WEIGHT LOSS JIGSAW PUZZLE is inspired by an inspired meeting between Our Lady of Weight Loss, the patron saint of permanent fat removal, and Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity.
The two have been friends for thousands of years. They recently bumped into each other under the third cactus to the left of the Sonora Desert Museum in Tucson. (An amazing coincidence!)
Old friends as they are, they embraced and chatted a bit about the connection between health and wealth; wellness and prosperity. And then, they tossed back n’ forth a few of their favorite quotes!
“Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
“Being rich is having money; being wealthy is having time.” ~ Margaret Bonnano
“All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” ~ John Gunther
While you chew on the quotes, click through today’s GET JIGGY PUZZLE: LAKSHMI, Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity. And remember … clicking not only keeps your hands and mind busy (and out of the cookie jar), but it burns calories as well!!!
Happy Get Jiggy Sunday!!!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Join Janice’s Kick in the Tush Club!
Interested in Life and Wellness Coaching?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Simple But Not Easy Quotes to Chew On This Holiday Season
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful
- #OneWord Thursday: #Holiday Quotes – Blessed Is the Season
- How Can You Recharge Your Tired Self During the Holiday Season?