Imagine … in honor of John Lennon, let’s today simply ‘imagine’ … Imagine Lyrics:Imagine there’s no heavenIt’s easy if you tryNo hell below usAbove us only skyImagine all the peopleLiving for today…Imagine there’s no countriesIt isn’t hard to doNothing to kill or die forAnd no religion tooImagine all the peopleLiving life in peace…You may say I’m a dreamerBut I’m not the only oneI hope someday you’ll join usAnd the world will be as oneImagine no possessionsI wonder if you canNo need for greed or hungerA brotherhood of manImagine all the peopleSharing all the world…You may say I’m a dreamerBut I’m not the only oneI hope someday you’ll join usAnd the world will live as oneSpread the word … NOT the icing,Janice
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord : 8 Quotes Guaranteed to Bring a Tear to the Eye!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Is Your Solar Plexus Singing the Fat Blues?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #Stop-Stopping
- Puzzled? For Tax Week Relief: In Our Lady We Trust
- #OneWord – #Fear : How to Scare the Pants Off Yourself !?!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Enough Already???
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: It’s NOT About Your Fat; It IS About Your Life
- Puzzled? Go Outside, Smell the Dirt, Be Happy!
- #OneWord: #Stardust and the Meaning of Life
- Coach Yourself Thinnish? What? Huh? Say WHAT?