Permanent Weight Loss isn’t just about what we eat or how much we exercise! There are external factors at play that can and do influence the way you eat and how you burn your calories!
1. QUIET on the set! Adults eat and drink more when there is background noise! The louder and faster the noise, sometimes called music, the more you will eat! And the slower, more romantic music, the longer you’ll stay at the table and eat. Either way, quiet on the set!!!
2. LIGHTS, camera, action! Bright, fluorescent lights will also affect the speed at which you ingest your tasty tidbits. So, soft lights please, or candle light.
3. MASTICATE your food! Here’s a “faToid” that you are gonna’ love! When you chew your food (masticate: to chew), your saliva releases an enzyme call Amylase that turns carbs to fuel, rather than storing them as fat. And chewing your food well lessens the amount of air that you take in, which lessens the amount of bloat!
More fat-burning tips!
How to STOP!!! eating …
6 Obesity Fighting Tips.
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Join with Janice Taylor, your Life & Wellness Coach, at Omega:
Our Lady of Weight Loss EnLIGHTens; Health, Happiness & Well-Being – Janice Taylor, Life & Wellness Coach, Hypnotist, author & 55 pound big-time-loser, is on a mission. She wants to make health and weight loss fun and create balance and harmony in our life. For more information about her life-changing workshop at The Omega Institute, our nation’s most trusted source for wellness and personal growth … READ ON!
Curious about coaching and how Janice Taylor can help you live your best life? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Dysfunctional Chef Does It AGAIN! Curried Carrots on Couscous
- Coach Yourself Thin: What STOPS YOU???
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Excuses, Excuses?
- Click Yourself Thin: Say Goodbye to Your Last Temptation?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Spinach Spoon Bread
- #OneWord Thursday: #Winter Blues?
- Best Weight Loss Tip: 20 Minutes Heaven or Hell…You Decide!
- Kick Tush Tuesday: The Skinny Scoop on Laughter
- Beliefnet Feature: Fire Within — 8 Positive Things YOU Can Do In 30 Seconds
- #OneWord Thursday: How to #Survive!