Today’s “Get Jiggy JigSaw Weight Loss Puzzle” was inspired by a photo that I took while visiting MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) in NYC.
After spending some time drinking in the Tim Burton exhibit on a cellular level, I took a break and lighted on a lovely leather bench. i-Phone camera in hand, I quietly snapped an artist sketching a piece of work by another artist.
I call this ‘work of art,’ White Out: Artist to Artist to Artist. A creative loop of sorts.
As for the difficulty of this get jiggy puzzle, its white background makes it a bit of a challenge to puzzle together.
More Get Jiggy Fun!
Peonies and Paper Dolls
Brad and Angelia??? BreakUP?
Spread the word … not the icing!
Your GAIN is MY PAIN. How can I help YOU?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Zucchini, Chickpea Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: 11 #Cousins Day Quotes
- Tasty Tidbit: How to Measure Success?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are Alien Forces Force Feeding You?
- Puzzled? How to Pet a Puppy…on National Eat Junk Day???
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Cucumber Noodles and Feta Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: Do you have the courage to #Dream?
- 70 Wants: Tell Me What YOU Want
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Do You Suffer from Confirmatory Bias Disorder?
- Puzzled? Coffee First, Bastille Day to Follow!