Today’s “Get Jiggy JigSaw Weight Loss Puzzle” was inspired by a photo that I took while visiting MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) in NYC.
After spending some time drinking in the Tim Burton exhibit on a cellular level, I took a break and lighted on a lovely leather bench. i-Phone camera in hand, I quietly snapped an artist sketching a piece of work by another artist.
I call this ‘work of art,’ White Out: Artist to Artist to Artist. A creative loop of sorts.
As for the difficulty of this get jiggy puzzle, its white background makes it a bit of a challenge to puzzle together.
More Get Jiggy Fun!
Peonies and Paper Dolls
Brad and Angelia??? BreakUP?
Spread the word … not the icing!
Your GAIN is MY PAIN. How can I help YOU?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Scrumptious Sausage Stuffed Butternut Squash
- #OneWord Thursday: #Visualize a Happy Holiday In the Bath
- Video: How to Get Back on It and Lose It…FAST
- Puzzled? 9 Tips: Have a Sexy Holiday
- Gratitude: Thanksgiving Side Dish or Main Event?
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Thanksgiving: You and Your Relatives!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 7 Solid, Strong, Smart Thanksgiving Tips
- Puzzled? A Sinfully, Satisfying Tasting Guide to Thanksgiving
- Eat This: Lose Weight – 3 Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Recipes!!!