Today’s “Get Jiggy JigSaw Weight Loss Puzzle” was inspired by a photo that I took while visiting MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) in NYC.
After spending some time drinking in the Tim Burton exhibit on a cellular level, I took a break and lighted on a lovely leather bench. i-Phone camera in hand, I quietly snapped an artist sketching a piece of work by another artist.
I call this ‘work of art,’ White Out: Artist to Artist to Artist. A creative loop of sorts.
As for the difficulty of this get jiggy puzzle, its white background makes it a bit of a challenge to puzzle together.
More Get Jiggy Fun!
Peonies and Paper Dolls
Brad and Angelia??? BreakUP?
Spread the word … not the icing!
Your GAIN is MY PAIN. How can I help YOU?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Imagine Emptiness ?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Strengthen Your Immune System
- Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- #OneWord: #Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How Willing are You?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: I Want, You Want…Want Power?
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Springtime Romance, Courage and Strength?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Say What? Lose What?
- Kick in the Tush Club Tuesday: To Quit or NOT to Quit
- Click Yourself Thin: How to IDENTIFY and REMOVE Obstables