Listen UP and Lighten UP! “The famous Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese isn’t the only religious sighting that has been seen (and sold) throughout the years.” In their book, “Look, It’s Jesus!” Harry and Sandra Choron share a collection of photos and stories of a multitude of sacred sightings from Arizona to Australia!”
For a tasty sampling of “Seeing Jesus (and Mary) in Food and Other Objects,” which includes “Ashtray Jesus, Cheezus, and Nun Bun,” visit this amazing Beliefnet photo gallery! At the end, you get to vote for your fav!!!
Hungry for more Weight Loss Fun?
A furry bathroom scale that measures happiness!
21 Simple Steps to Living a Life YOU LOVE!! yahoo….
Best Weight Loss e-cards!!! Encourage a friend.
Spread the word … not the icing!
Your GAIN is MY PAIN. How can I help YOU?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Cellulite Barbie Has Arrived and she loves her inner chubby child?
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot off The Griddle Banana, Peanut Butter Sandwich
- #OneWord Thursday: #Reality Can Be Beaten With Enough Imagination.