Listen UP and Lighten UP! “The famous Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese isn’t the only religious sighting that has been seen (and sold) throughout the years.” In their book, “Look, It’s Jesus!” Harry and Sandra Choron share a collection of photos and stories of a multitude of sacred sightings from Arizona to Australia!”
For a tasty sampling of “Seeing Jesus (and Mary) in Food and Other Objects,” which includes “Ashtray Jesus, Cheezus, and Nun Bun,” visit this amazing Beliefnet photo gallery! At the end, you get to vote for your fav!!!
Hungry for more Weight Loss Fun?
A furry bathroom scale that measures happiness!
21 Simple Steps to Living a Life YOU LOVE!! yahoo….
Best Weight Loss e-cards!!! Encourage a friend.
Spread the word … not the icing!
Your GAIN is MY PAIN. How can I help YOU?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Divinely Pious Pears
- Weighty Confession: Forgive Me for I Have Sinned
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Rejoice, Your Motivation Is in the Toilet?
- Puzzled? By the #Root
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss-Green Eggs and Ham Recipe
- 7 Quotes: Pondering the Meaning of Life
- Weight Loss Sins: How Much Do Thong Underpants Weigh?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: how to…Wake Up Happy
- Puzzled? Wise words from the Dowager Countess of Grantham
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Flat not Fat Belly Chili