Today’s Get Jiggy Weight Loss Jigsaw Puzzle is brought to you by Our Lady of Self-Esteem, the patron saint of self-confidence!
Our Lady of Self-Esteem encourages you to say at least three (3) nice, supportive and encouraging things to yourself while you are working on this jigsaw puzzle. It is the perfect way to weigh less!
The Our Lady of Self-Esteem JigSaw Puzzle helps you to:
1. Keep your hands and mind busy;
2. Embed positive self-talk into your brain; and
3. Connect with Our Lady of Weight Loss, her sisters, and your higher-self!
Enjoy! Here’s the official jigsaw link: Our Lady of Self-Esteem, patron saint of Self-Confidence!
More of Your Favorite Yum-Delicious Low-Fat LINKS:
3 Step Cure: Emotional Eating
How Perfectionism can lead to Low Self-Esteem!
How I Woke Up FAT!!!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord : What Shade of #Yellow Are You?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Imagine Emptiness ?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Strengthen Your Immune System
- Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- #OneWord: #Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How Willing are You?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: I Want, You Want…Want Power?
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Springtime Romance, Courage and Strength?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Say What? Lose What?
- Kick in the Tush Club Tuesday: To Quit or NOT to Quit