Do you know what the Scales of Injustice really measure? Your level of fabulous? Your gravitational pull? Your hideous fat?
How would you feel if you stepped on the scale in the morning and it always gave you a compliment? “you’re perfect,” “you’re gorgeous,” “you’re hot!” You’ll never have another bad scale day with a Yay! Scale. Thanks to the principles of quantum physics – a Yay! Scale never lies! Conceived, designed, handmade, dated & signed by Marilyn Wann of Fat!So? fame.
NOW … from VoluptuART: A furry bathroom scale that not only brings a smile to your face and leaves you feelin’ go, but it inspires you to celebrate the ‘fullness’ of your life!
How much FUN is that! Laugh yourself skinny!
Take No Prisoners Weight Loss!!!!
A Weight Loss God Wink?
Fat Daughter? Punishment from God?
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Do Nothing. Lose Weight.
- Click Yourself THINNISH: How to Melt Fat Fast !!!
- Miracle Cure: The Freeze Your Ass Off Diet
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: “How specifically?”
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Sugar Addict?
- Puzzled? Be a Foto-Food Journalist! Lose Weight!
- #OneWord Thursday: Ready Set #Focus
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: What’s important to you?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: What Is Letting Go? AND … how tight is your grip?
- Puzzled? Chew on Buddha’s Words?