It takes a lot of energy for a person to stay stuck, to keep a problem firmly alive and in place.
How do you stop yourself from permanently losing weight?
People say to me, “No matter what I do, I can’t lose weight.” Sound like something you might say?
If yes, please consider the question …
… How do you stop yourself? from losing weight? from moving forward in life? from enjoying yourself?
Claim what’s yours. Claim your power!
More fat-burning, mind-shifting questions:
What will happen when you become fit & healthy?
What if weight loss were no longer a problem?
Will being overweight kill you?
Our Lady of Weight Loss EnLIGHTens
@ Omega Institute for Holistic Studies
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Follow Janice on Twitter:
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Prickly Prayer: Dear Our Lady of the Hair Trigger?
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Quotes – Fear Builds Walls Instead of #Bridges
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Sweet Potato Salad
- 12 Quotes: #Depression Robin Williams…Secret Sorrows
- Chewing the Fat: Miss Chocolate Chiffon Calling Your Name?
- Depression: 11 Ways to Reignite Your Joie de Vivre
- Puzzled? What Happens When You Howl at the SuperMoon?
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 Quotes that #SparktheImagination