Weight loss is on one hand rather simple …
… if you follow some basic tips, the pounds can and will melt away.
6 Simple Diet Tips that will help you shed those pounds …
1. Reduce your fat, sugar and salt intake.
2. Exercise, move, shake thy booty in the morning if you can, because the exercise will give your metabolism a kick-start, getting it to burn bright through-out the day. Remember: exercise is cumulative. You can do 10 minutes 3 times a day and you will get the same benefit as a 30-minute workout. (If done with the same intensity.)
3. Drink plenty of water. Water is vital to your well-being. Water flushes out your system. Although, this is so easy to do, there are few who drink the suggested amount.
4. Get enough sleep. When tired, we tend to seek out fatty carbs and/or sugar, instinctively looking to give ourselves a boost. And then we’re off and ‘running.’
5. Eat 5 or 6 mini-meals. Studies show that eating small amounts throughout the day gives a boost to our metabolism and keeps us sated.
6. Set achievable goals. Moving toward your goals will bring forth feelings of confidence and keep you motivated.
And now the other hand …
weight loss is complicated. It’s more about your mind-set than anything else.
If you want to change your mind, keep reading Our Lady of Weight Loss, and join with me at Omega!
What’s your “Stay Fat Strategy?”
Are you “Drowning in Drama?”
What are you “Stomaching?”
Our Lady of Weight Loss EnLIGHTens
@ Omega Institute for Holistic Studies Take a Leap!
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Follow Janice on Twitter:
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Puzzled? Our Lady of the Deep Cleansing Breath wants to know…
- #OneWord : What Shade of #Yellow Are You?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Imagine Emptiness ?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Strengthen Your Immune System
- Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- #OneWord: #Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How Willing are You?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: I Want, You Want…Want Power?
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Springtime Romance, Courage and Strength?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Say What? Lose What?