Watch and Whip Your Way to Stardom!This Beliefnet blogger loves fruits of all kinds … especially The Star Fruit! Watch this totally refreshing and entertaining TELL ALL video – whip up a bowl of Sassy Star Fruit Salad and Be the STAR that YOU ARE!Sassy Star Fruit Salad Ingredients: * 1 small jicama, peeled,quartered and thinly sliced * 2 ripe green mangos * 1 pineapple, peeled,quartered lengthwise and cubed * 1 green Apple, quartered,cored, cubed * 3 star fruits, thinly sliced into stars * 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and thinly slicedInstructions:Toss all ingredients in a large bowl, as you are watching Behind the Peel: Star Fruit video. Then have seconds! Seconds of the fruit; seconds of the video. Spread the word (NOT the icing!),JaniceFor more fun and recipes – join the Kick in the Tush Club Community!And be sure to pick up a copy of All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (and Janice’s first book – Our Lady of Weight Loss) … FYI – they are on big-time sale on Amazon. Woo Hoo!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- How to Be Eccentric, Clunky and Chunky.
- Green Tea helps to …. Burn Fat NOW!
- Does NAMBY-PAMBY Fit You? -or- Buy a Doormat; Don’t Be One!
- Puzzled? Time to Send a Weird, Phallic & Prickly postcard to a friend!
- How to Buy, Eat, Store the Thirst-Quenching Pomegranate
- How to Survive the Exhausted Modern World
- 9 Steps : How to Move from Fear to Love
- The 3 Deadliest Weight Loss Words
- Take a Bach Break. Lose Weight… Sometimes it’s just that simple!
- Morning Chew: The Epictetus Cure