Watch and Whip Your Way to Stardom!This Beliefnet blogger loves fruits of all kinds … especially The Star Fruit! Watch this totally refreshing and entertaining TELL ALL video – whip up a bowl of Sassy Star Fruit Salad and Be the STAR that YOU ARE!Sassy Star Fruit Salad Ingredients: * 1 small jicama, peeled,quartered and thinly sliced * 2 ripe green mangos * 1 pineapple, peeled,quartered lengthwise and cubed * 1 green Apple, quartered,cored, cubed * 3 star fruits, thinly sliced into stars * 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and thinly slicedInstructions:Toss all ingredients in a large bowl, as you are watching Behind the Peel: Star Fruit video. Then have seconds! Seconds of the fruit; seconds of the video. Spread the word (NOT the icing!),JaniceFor more fun and recipes – join the Kick in the Tush Club Community!And be sure to pick up a copy of All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (and Janice’s first book – Our Lady of Weight Loss) … FYI – they are on big-time sale on Amazon. Woo Hoo!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- The 3 Deadliest Weight Loss Words
- Take a Bach Break. Lose Weight… Sometimes it’s just that simple!
- Morning Chew: The Epictetus Cure
- Weighty Confession: Pass the Yankee Doodle
- From Fidgeting to Fornicating: 8 Ways to Burn 100 Calories
- VLOG: Travel Weight Loss 101: 9 Travel Tips from Our Lady of Weight Loss
- Self-Care : Selfish? Self-Indulgent? Necessary?
- #Imperfectionism vs. Perfectionism : To Banish Imperfections Is to Destroy Expression
- Listen and Lose !!! Sometimes it’s just that simple …
- 10 Simple Steps: How to Survive a Tough Day