No need to be a ‘gym bunny.‘ I permanently removed* over 50 pounds seven years ago by following my own (non) fitness routine and YOU CAN TOO! Tune in. Lots of laughs and fabulous information!I was invited to speak at an event last week that Role Mommy sponsored in White Plains, New York. Over 75 peeps showed up, some Kick in the Tush Club members! A good (and informative) time was had by all. Lots of laughs, good thinking, and healthy snacks were served! Woo hoo! A win all around.For more information on Role Mommy for the mommies and the grandmommies out there, go to: www.rolemommy.comAnd be sure to pick up a copy of Beth’s book: Peeing in Peace! I remember the day that no one busted into the bathroom while I was on the bowl. Now that was a glorious moment of peace for sure! More video to come from Role Mommy’s event! Tomorrow’s video … “How to Conquer – Achieve – Your Weight Loss Goal! Woo Hoo.Stay tuned! Join me at Kripalu!*Permanent Fat Removal better than weight loss. If you lose it; you will find it. Permanent Fat Removal is the goal.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Puzzled? The 3-Tiered Curiously Charismatic Cupcake
- Eat This: Lose Weight — Back-On-the Bandwagon Baked Beans
- #OneWord Thursday: #Loss – Letting Go Is the Lesson
- What Happens If You Don’t Have Loving Parents?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are You a Food Victim?
- #Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- Prickly Prayer: Dear Our Lady of the Hair Trigger?
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Quotes – Fear Builds Walls Instead of #Bridges
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?