Janice here, reporting in from Kripala Yoga & Health Center, the Berkshires, Massachusetts, where I am in the midst of leading a workshop entitled “Into the Lite: The Hypnosis Diet for Health, Weight Loss and Well-Being.”
There are thirty tush-kickin’ women in the workshop. This morning’s session centered around our “How to Stay Fat Strategies.” One of the first steps in permanent fat removal is to realize that you are actually a brilliant strategist. As you have figured out how to stay fat, you are most definitely capable of turning the strategy around and figuring out how to permanently, once and for all, removal excess poundage!
I thought I’d share some of these women’s strategies!
We are having a great time. Lots of laughter weaved into solid learning and plenty of aHa moments. It is my mission, after all, to make weight loss FUN.
Our Top Ten Strategies on How to Stay Fat! (direct from Kripalu to You!)
1. Blame someone else; our mother, husband, kids … anyone else!
2. Wear stretchy clothes.
3. Never partake in activities that make you sweat.
4. Go grocery shopping when hungry, and be sure to bust open a bag of chips before you hit the check-out line (yes, do pay for them).
5. Declare Friday greasy pizza day.
6. Delude thyself … often.
7. Believe that food tastes better at midnight.
8. Eat out A LOT.
9. Drink alcohol when eating out.
10. Chocolate always and forever!
For more on your stay fat strategy, click here!
And be sure to join the Kick in the Tush Community! Strategies galore and more.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord : What Shade of #Yellow Are You?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Imagine Emptiness ?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Strengthen Your Immune System
- Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- #OneWord: #Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How Willing are You?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: I Want, You Want…Want Power?
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Springtime Romance, Courage and Strength?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Say What? Lose What?
- Kick in the Tush Club Tuesday: To Quit or NOT to Quit