<img alt="ART%20looking%20for%3F.jpg" src="http://blog.beliefnet.com/ourladyofweightloss/ART%20looking%20for%3F.jpg" width="216" height="216" style="float:left;margin7px;"
After reading yesterday's blog post "The Answer,” Our Lady of Weight Loss suggested that I create a gift for you. Something that would give you cause to pause, a moment to reflect and ponder the ultimate question … “What Am I Looking For?”
As you know, I do what I am told! For your refrigerators, kitchen cabinets and any other place that you would like to post the question “What Am I Looking For?” – click here for your printable sign!
Be sure to comment below and answer the question … What are you looking for?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Video: How to Get Back on It and Lose It…FAST
- Puzzled? 9 Tips: Have a Sexy Holiday
- Gratitude: Thanksgiving Side Dish or Main Event?
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Thanksgiving: You and Your Relatives!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 7 Solid, Strong, Smart Thanksgiving Tips
- Puzzled? A Sinfully, Satisfying Tasting Guide to Thanksgiving
- Eat This: Lose Weight – 3 Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Recipes!!!
- #OneWord Thursday: 22 #Thanksgiving Quotes from My Table to Yours…From Serious to Silly to Side-splitting
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday – Thanksgiving Madness: 10 Ways to Eliminate Emotional Eating on the Biggest Food Day of the Year!