<img alt="ART%20looking%20for%3F.jpg" src="http://blog.beliefnet.com/ourladyofweightloss/ART%20looking%20for%3F.jpg" width="216" height="216" style="float:left;margin7px;"
After reading yesterday's blog post "The Answer,” Our Lady of Weight Loss suggested that I create a gift for you. Something that would give you cause to pause, a moment to reflect and ponder the ultimate question … “What Am I Looking For?”
As you know, I do what I am told! For your refrigerators, kitchen cabinets and any other place that you would like to post the question “What Am I Looking For?” – click here for your printable sign!
Be sure to comment below and answer the question … What are you looking for?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #IamTrying … to Blow the Fat Cells Out of Your Mind
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 9 Steps to Waking Up Happy!!!
- Puzzled? Can You Wake Up Happy?
- #OneWord Thursday: #Money #Money #Money – Show Me the $$$
- Couch Potato’s Dream: Burn Calories While Watching Movies
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 5 Tax Day Money Rituals Sure to Manifest Mammoth Returns
- Puzzled? A Tax Day Full Moon Money Ritual !!!
- Puzzled? Grackles are Fat, too?
- Wisdom Wednesday: 6 Steps to Calm and Content
- #KickTush Tuesday: 5 Ways to a Beautifully Landscaped Interior