<img alt="10CommandFRONT%20666.jpg" src="http://blog.beliefnet.com/ourladyofweightloss/10CommandFRONT%20666.jpg" width="192" height="288" style="float:left;margin:5px;"
1. Thou shalt honor and believe in thyself.
2. Thou shalt move thy booty. Move it and move it some more.
3. Thou shalt never go hungry again. Eat small meals and healthy snacks throughout the day.
4. Thou shalt stock the fridge with the right stuff – the fruits and vegetables of the earth, the melba toast of men who walked before us.
5. Thou shalt honestly write it down. If you bite it, you must write it.
6. Thou shalt weigh and measure thyself and thy food.
7. Thou shalt drink enough Holy Water to frighten Noah and map out all the restrooms in thy village.
8. Thou shalt not deny thyself a treat or two now and then.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s plate.
10. Thou shalt not eat out of misery, boredom, anxiety … but should they over-indulge, forgive thyself immediately. All Is Forgiven, Move On!
Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Ten Commandments of Permanent Fat Removal was featured on Good Morning America, ABC-TV and is one of OLofWL’s most popular creations!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Puzzled? The 3-Tiered Curiously Charismatic Cupcake
- Eat This: Lose Weight — Back-On-the Bandwagon Baked Beans
- #OneWord Thursday: #Loss – Letting Go Is the Lesson
- What Happens If You Don’t Have Loving Parents?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are You a Food Victim?
- #Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- Prickly Prayer: Dear Our Lady of the Hair Trigger?
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Quotes – Fear Builds Walls Instead of #Bridges
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?