A new study from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois reveals that the more fat we ingest, the more food we consume. In other words, eating fatty foods triggers the desire for more food, in general … and we succumb (don’t we???).
Further, their research showed that a high-fat diet disrupted the body clocks of mice, causing them to become ‘middle-of-the-night’ eaters. Instead of sleeping when they should have been, they were grazing their ‘weigh’ through their little food bins!
YIKES! I have no desire to model the behaviors of the fat-mouse that roams the house!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Tap Into the Secrets of the Universe
- Puzzled? Our Lady of the Deep Cleansing Breath wants to know…
- #OneWord : What Shade of #Yellow Are You?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Imagine Emptiness ?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Strengthen Your Immune System
- Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- #OneWord: #Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How Willing are You?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: I Want, You Want…Want Power?
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Springtime Romance, Courage and Strength?