A new study from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois reveals that the more fat we ingest, the more food we consume. In other words, eating fatty foods triggers the desire for more food, in general … and we succumb (don’t we???).
Further, their research showed that a high-fat diet disrupted the body clocks of mice, causing them to become ‘middle-of-the-night’ eaters. Instead of sleeping when they should have been, they were grazing their ‘weigh’ through their little food bins!
YIKES! I have no desire to model the behaviors of the fat-mouse that roams the house!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot Doggities circa 1963
- #OneWord Thursday: Just #Sitting Around? Good Job!
- Weighty Wisdom: Roadmap to Freedom
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Drop the Guilt-Lose Weight
- Puzzled? Peace of Mind?
- Hot Off the Press: Microsoft Bra to End Emotional Eating?
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Scrumptious Sausage Stuffed Butternut Squash
- #OneWord Thursday: #Visualize a Happy Holiday In the Bath
- Video: How to Get Back on It and Lose It…FAST
- Puzzled? 9 Tips: Have a Sexy Holiday