Imagine shifting your attention from yourself, from those ever-present thoughts of food, from the endless inner-chatter to the calm and well-meaning Angel within.
And now envision this inner-Angel coming forth and perhaps … adopting a street corner for one week, making a point to pull a few weeds or picking up trash each time you pass by – or – buying beautiful flowers, placing them in a vase, and giving them to someone else –or – committing another wondrous act of kindness.
Angel Quest’s Random Acts of Kindness Cards present an opportunity to ‘play’ the kindness game. And while I’m willing to bet ya’ that Angel Quest did not foresee that their Random Acts of Kindness Cards would be a weight loss aide, they are.
Thinking about someone else, spreading happiness, good cheer, and letting go of your own stuff, without question lightens.
Angel Quest Random Acts of Kindness game is a set of 100 cards with 100 acts of kindness anyone can do. There are 10 lavishly illustrated cards per box at $9.95, giving you an opportunity to mix n’ match and trade with your friends. And most importantly, to open your heart and mind to kindness.
For more information go to Angel Quest.
Lighten Up with Our Lady of Weight Loss as she slips paper hearts that say “Have a Great Day” under the windshield wipers of parked cars! What Random Act of Kindness might you commit today?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Tap Into the Secrets of the Universe
- Puzzled? Our Lady of the Deep Cleansing Breath wants to know…
- #OneWord : What Shade of #Yellow Are You?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Imagine Emptiness ?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Strengthen Your Immune System
- Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- #OneWord: #Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How Willing are You?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: I Want, You Want…Want Power?
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Springtime Romance, Courage and Strength?