The Chinese New Year
The Year of the Rat is here, and before you run for the hills, STOP! . . .take in a deep breath, clear your mind of any preconceived notions about the rat and consider this.
The rat is quick minded and is in the habit of gathering valuables and saving them for future use. Understandably, the Chinese consider the Year of the Rat a year in which a multitude of opportunities will present themselves to us that will enable us to acquire wealth and live comfortably for years to come.
This period of prosperity and riches brings great stores of energy. We are now able to move forward toward our goals, perhaps into un-chartered territories. We are filled with hope and can take on whatever challenges that may come knowing that we are all the stronger for it.
The Year of the Rat lends itself to problem solving. All these energies, positive thoughts, and problem solving techniques fold together, blend easily and enable us to focus on our priorities.
The Year of the Rat is THE Year to embrace our challenges, experience them in an enjoyable way, thus enabling us to be all that we can possibly be.
Leave pleasing everyone else at the door and concentrate on your personal goals.
This year – the Year of the Rat – is THE year; YOUR year to weigh less and experience more prosperity.
Mantra: Less Fat, More Money
New Point of View: Rats spelled backward is Star!
Try this Chinese Tea Leaf Egg Recipe. It’s oh so fabulous to look at and Our Lady of Weight Loss approved.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- The 3 Deadliest Weight Loss Words
- Take a Bach Break. Lose Weight… Sometimes it’s just that simple!
- Morning Chew: The Epictetus Cure
- Weighty Confession: Pass the Yankee Doodle
- From Fidgeting to Fornicating: 8 Ways to Burn 100 Calories
- VLOG: Travel Weight Loss 101: 9 Travel Tips from Our Lady of Weight Loss
- Self-Care : Selfish? Self-Indulgent? Necessary?
- #Imperfectionism vs. Perfectionism : To Banish Imperfections Is to Destroy Expression
- Listen and Lose !!! Sometimes it’s just that simple …
- 10 Simple Steps: How to Survive a Tough Day