I’m not sure whether book trailers really do much to help sales, but they’re a fun concept, and some of them can be great. Here’s one promoting Andrew Zuckerman’s new photography book, “Wisdom.” It’s a collection of sage advice — interviews and portraits of 50 luminaries over the age of 65.
Respect for elders is something our culture is notoriously low on. But not all elders necessarily have great advice — just try asking your racist granny about Obama. So what do you think — are the sound bites here worth taking to heart?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Mixing technology and practice
- Wisdom 2.0
- The Buddha at Work – “All we are is dust in the wind, dude.”
- Sometimes You Find Enlightenment by Punching People in the Face
- A Handful of Leaves (is free)
- Dharma Poetry: W. H. Auden, a Reflection on Haiti and Human Suffering
- Buddha was a conservative
- What would Sid do: I’m stuck in a rut
- Generation Distracted
- garcinia cambogia plus dietary supplement on Heard in One City
- garcinia cambogia dr oz miracle pill on Podcast: “Crushed By Love” with Purna Steinitz Pt.1
- slim Fast on Would Sid eat meat?
- Hannelore on Eight years later and a whole new set of hopes
- vitamax garcinia cambogia side effects on Meditation and Yoga: Necessary Companions?