I need your help. We’re about a month away from the release of my next book, O Me of Little Faith. Perhaps I’ve told you about it before?
My plans are to help promote the book by doing a loosely scheduled blog tour that begins the last week of April (April 26) and continues through the first week of May (May 7). During this week I want to saturate my social network, and yours, with people talking about my book. That’s where you come in.
I need people who are willing to do each of these four things during that two-week time period:
1. Read an advance review copy of my book.
2. Post a review of the book on Amazon when it releases.
3. Post a review/interview/song/video or something related to the book on your personal blog.
4. Tell people about that post on your Twitter and/or Facebook account.
If you’re willing to do that stuff — all four steps — I’ll see what I can do about getting an advance copy of O Me of Little Faith sent your way. And, yes, if you want to interview me about the book I’m totally game. We can set it up.
Are you willing? If so, send me an email: jb [at] jasonboyett [dot] com. Please include your mailing address and the name of your blog.
Depending on the response, I might not be able to get a copy to everybody who requests it. It totally depends on the number of review copies Zondervan has available. But I’ll see what I can do.
Update (8:48 am, 3/31): Thanks to all of you who have volunteered to help with the blog tour. I’ve reached my publisher’s predetermined limit, so the free advance copy offer has concluded. However, if you still want to preorder the book, I imagine you’ll receive it a week ahead of the actual release. And I won’t stop you from posting about it, reviewing it on Amazon, and generally talking it up like a crazy person.
In the meantime, I want to invite you today to use the comments section along the same lines, by answering the following questions:
1. What is the first website or blog you check each day?
2. If you have one, what is the URL of your personal blog?
3. Why do you or do you not want an advance copy of O Me of Little Faith?