O Me of Little Faith

O Me of Little Faith

Finish This Phrase: I’ve Never…

posted by Jason Boyett

Do people read blog posts on Labor Day? I don’t. But maybe you do. In that case, today’s post is but a simple question for you to answer in the comments.

I’m guessing there are a lot of common, daily things that my readers have never done. I want you to tell me what they are.

So please finish this phrase:

I’ve never…

Jason Boyett

posted September 7, 2009 at 6:31 am

I've never broken a bone.

George L

posted September 7, 2009 at 8:08 am

I've never seen an episode of Beverly Hills 90210.

Josh

posted September 7, 2009 at 9:18 am

I've never been content.

Anonymous

posted September 7, 2009 at 9:54 am

I've never been kissed.

Christie

posted September 7, 2009 at 10:00 am

lived in the city

melinda

posted September 7, 2009 at 10:08 am

I've never worked in fast food.

the J in PJs Til Noon

posted September 7, 2009 at 10:13 am

I've never read The Harry Potter books (but it's on my list).

carandavis

posted September 7, 2009 at 11:07 am

had my ears pierced.

shueytexas

posted September 7, 2009 at 12:12 pm

I've never:Been tattooed. Spoken in tongues.Seen an episode of Entourage.Read a blog on Labor Day.Lied on Labor Day.Been flyfishing.Been skydiving.Understood the appeal of really heavy metal, the kind where the singer sounds like Cookie Monster after a coke bingeLiked tomatos as much as I feel I should.Been hospitalized.Killed a man. (Who didn't have it coming.)Eaten frog's legs. Been out of North America.Been able to do math in my head.Enjoyed karaoke.Felt like I've lived up to my potential.Had a computer virus.Been hunting. Been hunted (that I know of).

Lauren

posted September 7, 2009 at 2:14 pm

cussed verbally. (Sometimes I write them down.)

Dromedary Hump

posted September 7, 2009 at 5:42 pm

I have never met a dog I didn't like.

KathyH

posted September 7, 2009 at 5:45 pm

Well, I've never plucked a rooster and I'm not too good at ping-pong, and I've never thrown my mashed potatoes against the wall, and I've never kissed a chipmunk and I've never gotten head lice, and I've never been to Boston in the fall.Oh, wait, that was Larry.

Donnamo

posted September 8, 2009 at 6:03 am

done drugs.

Everett Bracken

posted September 8, 2009 at 8:27 am

met Jason Boyett

Stephanie

posted September 8, 2009 at 9:42 am

I've never died my hair. (It's red)

Anonymous

posted September 9, 2009 at 10:44 am

broken a bone, been stung by any kind of flying insect, paid for gas other than at the pump with a credit card, said a cuss word out loud, watched Survivor,

Chris Miller

posted September 9, 2009 at 12:44 pm

I've never lost a hockey fight. I've never been in one either. I've never been able to say, "I've never kissed my cousin."

Beth