This week’s posts have been fairly deep, theological, and long. So today I’m doing something short and mindless. So mindless, in fact, that I completely stole this idea from Bryan Allain’s blog. Because it’s a cool idea. Thanks, Bryan.
Unless you stole it from someone else, in which case: Thanks, Anonymous Victim of Blog Theft.
Let’s get to know each other, shall we? Here are five fill-in-the-blank questions for you. Be honest, be creative, and post your answers in the comments.
1) The most vivid dream I ever had involved _____________.
2) If I had to move more than 500 miles away, I would move to _____________ because _____________.
3) If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s when ________________.
4) If I could do anything else for a living and make the same money I’m making now, it would be ______________.
5) That shameless shill Jason Boyett’s Pocket Guide books are _____________.
You can read my answers to these questions in the first comment…