O Me of Little Faith

O Me of Little Faith

This Is Why It’s Generally Best…

posted by Jason Boyett

…not to dance in church services. In the spirit of Sonseed, here’s another dose of pure awesomeness.

(A tip: Make sure you watch all the way to around the 1:55 mark. Because that’s when the serious poppin’ and lockin’ and breakin’ starts. Breakdancing hasn’t been this hot since Alfonso Ribeiro showed up on “Silver Spoons.”)

[H/T: iMonk]

Bryan Allain

posted September 11, 2008 at 8:57 am

The renew vine? Whatever they were saying, it is now stuck in my head.Thanks JasonBoyett.com!

andersontheology.com

posted September 11, 2008 at 9:23 am

Is this the parallel universe brought to light by the Large Haldron Collider?

shueytexas

posted September 11, 2008 at 10:29 am

The manure mine is the king of the priceless key?This means something.

Jason Boyett

posted September 11, 2008 at 10:36 am

Kudos to Bryan and Shuey for attempting to decipher the lyrics.Here’s what I’m hearing:—–The manure mine is the keyto the power, that weinie.The world is gone to seed.That is: “kites and leaves!”—–Profound stuff.

rf

posted September 11, 2008 at 12:18 pm

2 Observations1) The guy looks like an extra in a b-movie vampire flick.2) The only thing missing from this video is Little Evelyn Talbert, and her Jazz Hands. (I had to go through about 18 pages of “older posts” for that reference)3) Lyrics are almost as incomprehensible as “Wonder Loaf” (ran across that one again while searching for little miss talbert, and LAUGHED)

Anonymous

posted September 11, 2008 at 4:25 pm

The renewed mind is the key to the Christ in me…..

Jason Boyett

posted September 11, 2008 at 4:35 pm

Um, thanks, Anonymous.

macriner

posted September 12, 2008 at 12:23 pm

did he just moon walk with REALLY long strides?

Anonymous

posted September 13, 2008 at 10:07 am

proof positive that it is NOT “the thought that counts.”JCourt

rickyg

posted September 13, 2008 at 2:34 pm

The guy would have for sure got shot in my neighborhood. He started C-walking during his dance solo and you just don’t so that where I come from. We need to check that guy for tats across his stomach that say “Ride or die”.