We are all one. If we all knew it, we could not hurt one another. By sharing this message, perhaps we can change the world. Visit OneJourney.net to learn more!
Starting to think differently towards your own fears is the same as learning to act differently towards them. Use these ten truths to help you begin thinking fearlessly. Higher actions will follow.
1. When you find that one part of yourself that wants freedom from fear more than it wants the freedom fear promises, you’ve found the real beginning of the end of fear.
2. An awakened consciousness never fears losing control because it never gives itself away.
3. Self-awakening starts with catching yourself having been spiritually sound asleep.
4. Let go of any fearful inner state by shaking yourself awake from the self created dream that produced it.
5. The one thing that really puts the scare into what’s been frightening you is your conscious decision to be no one.
6. Nothing in your life can be anymore complete than you are.
7. Your awareness of any fearful disturbance must precede your freedom from it; this is the one True Order upon which self rescue is founded.
8. No punishing thought or lonely feeling belongs to you, so start seeing their presence as the unreal, rude intrusion that they are.
9. Don’t be afraid to tell anything that’s frightening you to get out of your life.
10. Waking up to the power of the free mind is the same as waking up to all that you are intended to be.