We are all one. If we all knew it, we could not hurt one another. By sharing this message, perhaps we can change the world. Visit OneJourney.net to learn more!
The following five lessons are higher insights rarely discussed among the spiritually uninitiated because of the measurable effect that their strong medicine causes in the soul. But not only do these teachings help summarize the prescription for a free and happy life, they also present the case for why we need such a healing. Welcome these truths into your mind and watch how their refreshing view of reality leads you to that unconditional freedom for which your heart longs.
- To weigh the value of what this world can reward us with, we need only remove the scales from our eyes; for were we willing to measure how many times we have fallen victim to a world that promises us victory, then we would know just how hollow is the hope of finding treasure in a bottomless basket.
- If common social convention — with all is contrivance and hypocrisy — has one redeeming value, it is this: the happy day may come when we realize that most of our lives have been spent conversing with clever thieves, making plans with unseen liars, and listening to promises of people who are, by majority, incapable of a single act of integrity. This day of our awakening is the same as the delightful date of our departure from a bankrupt world filled with beggars dressed as kings and queens.
- Billions give their lives away for a moment’s pleasure or for the promise of approval. They sacrifice their happiness in the hope that by acquiring power they can make their world a prettier place in the face of all the ugliness that these same pursuits create. The few and the true also give their lives away, but in acts of quiet selflessness that naturally follow the footsteps of those who have preceded them on the upward path.
- For anyone with ears to hear there is but one question and one answer: Will we wait patiently for a single moment of relationship with what is eternal and real, where, with the touch of something timeless, all the moments of our life are forever changed? Otherwise we waste the few moments of our life chasing the pleasure of an imagined time to come that forever recedes from our grasp in the same instant that we reach for it.
- No one can say no to this world who is afraid to walk through it alone. The unseen cost of this baseless fear is not just ending up in the company of cowards, but that one may lose the possibility of ever coming to know the company of the Divine.