This is post 187 in my series on the Law of Attraction in Action. You CAN use your power to manifest your desires. I do it every day! Read all the posts in my Law of Attraction in Action Series to see how.
One big reason people fail to reach their goals is they think in terms of what they don’t want instead of what they do.
• “I don’t want to continue to live hand to mouth.”
• “I don’t want to be alone anymore.”
• “I don’t want to keep struggling to lose weight.”
Every time you express what you don’t want, even if you’re saying you don’t want it, you reinforce having it. Learning this was crucial for me to use the Law of Attraction as effectively as I do. Our words and thoughts are picked up literally. It doesn’t matter how much we say we DON’T want something. If the word for what you don’t want is expressed, that’s what’s picked up and returned to you. The Law of Attraction doesn’t interpret your needs. It only knows what you express.
I refer to expressing what you do really want in a positive way that shows you will get it as WILL-power. You can change from don’t-power to having good will-power by watching what you say. It’s also important to think about your words so you stop thinking about what you DON’T want and focus on what you do. Those 3 desires above come off negative. They can be changed to:
• “I will be financially solvent.” This is the same desire as not wanting to live hand to mouth but it’s expressed in a positive way. You’ll have a much better chance of attracting more money with this statement.
• “I will meet a great person for romance who makes me happy.” That sounds and feels so much better than not wanting to be alone. It also makes what you do want much clearer to the Universe, which facilitates manifesting.
• “I will get my body into good shape.” Saying it this way allows the Universe to choose how this will happen, instead of you struggling not to eat a lot or killing yourself in the gym. It also allows you to love your body more, which also attracts a healthier body.
Saying “I will” is also a good motivator. Think about your desires and how you express them. Then revamp them to be in positive terms. When you go from don’t-power, which sabotages goals, to having will-power, by being clear about what you want in positive terms, you will have the Law of Attraction on the side of what you really want.
See all the posts in my Law of Attraction in Action Series HERE.
Take the 31 Days of Self-Love Challenge and get my book, How Do I Love Me? Let Me Count the Ways for free at http://howdoiloveme.com. And you can post your loving acts HERE to reinforce your intention to love yourself. Read my 31 Days of Self-Love Posts HERE.
Please leave comments under my posts so we can stay connected.