I was in Tully’s for coffee today and had a book with Hebrew in it with me. Along with my kippah, this caught the eye of a very sweet lady with long grey hair and a big t-shirt boldly printed with swooshing letters, “JESUS!” For whatever reason, Christians don’t witness to me very often — sometimes I wonder, “Am I chopped liver?” Anyway, she caught sight of the book and said “Wow! Is that Hebrew?” then went on with a big smile and lots of exclamation points about how Jesus was a Jew himself and was I aware of this?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Another Blog To Enjoy!!!
- Animal Wisdom: The Voice of the Serpent
- Reading Wesley Smith: Why the Darwin Debate Matters
- The Mission of the Jews
- Darwin at the Mountains of Madness: Evolution & the Occult
- Why Women Will Never Be Orthodox Rabbis
- For Orthodox Jews, a Wake-Up Call from God
- J.R.R. Tolkien & C.S. Lewis — on Jews!
- Fools for Faith
- Glenn Beck’s Turbulent Soul
- làm đẹp với mật ong và sữa chua on Darwinist Faithful Indirectly Affirm Darwin-Hitler Link
- laser skin resurfacing on Alternative Medicine, Alternative Religion, Alternative Nation
- skin tightening on Alternative Medicine, Alternative Religion, Alternative Nation
- U.S. Orthodox Rabbis Urge Community to Accept Gays, Lesbians BT - Lez Get Real | Lez Get Real on Why Women Will Never Be Orthodox Rabbis
- Free Timers For Teachers on Darwinists and Their Strategy of Intimidation