Website: C.S. Lewis Society of California.
I think lots of pastors struggle with relaxing on vacation: see Fr. Rob. Pray for him.
Mike Scolare, a pastor in Aruba, is doing much better. Keep praying.
Good ministries with Keith in Gorom-Gorom.
1. Technology: How do you tell time? More and more use their cell phones. And BlackBerrys improve life they say.
2. Bob Robinson has wrapped up his stuff on Greg Boyd, but I especially liked this one on whether or not Bob would have left Boyd’s church over this issue.
3. Angie and Mike Mangold and their story about Jonathan, a Down’s Syndrome little boy. The story is moving.
4. Steve McCoy has a nice discussion about trends in church planting.
5. Brad Bergfalk’s posts about Africa are great — except wearing the tie.
6. Good thoughts from Dan Kimball.
7. David Fitch at Trinity.
8. I’ve thought about this plenty myself: I think there are “weighty” texts. Steve Taylor.
9. Tips on increasing blog traffic. (HT: Dave Anderson) I’ll have to sit down and see what I’m doing and what I’m not doing.
Sports: The Cubs are the worst team in baseball. Yuck.
Billy Muldowney Watch: Another good game for the 1st place Boise Hawks.
Muldowney P 5.0 6 3 3 2 3 1 2.33