This “tag” records Kris’ comments; she was tagged by Lukas.
1. One book that changed your life: Practicing the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: CS Lewis, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. (I rarely read a book more than once.)
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: CS Lewis, Mere Christianity.
4. One book that made you laugh: Anne Lamott, Plan B.
5. One book that made you cry: CS Lewis, Surprised by Joy.
6. One book you wish had been written: The disciples of Jesus, “The Words on the Road to Emmaus.”
7. One book you wish had never been written: The Book of Mormon.
8. One book you’re currently reading: J. Sachs, The End of Poverty. (I’m slogging through it.)
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Any of hubby’s academic books — not likely to happen.