Jesus Creed

Jesus Creed

National Pastors Convention: Invitation

posted by xscot mcknight

Zondervan has asked me to offer you this invitation: Dear friend: In just a few weeks I’ll be part of the 2006 National Pastors Convention in San Diego on February 22-25, 2006. I thought you might be interested in what this convention can offer you. If you go to www.nationalpastorsconvention.com , you will find all the details of this excellent event.
As an incentive for you to go, Zondervan has extended a special registration rate of $250 ($100 off the regular rate) to those of you who would be interested in attending. If you choose to attend, this special registration discount is for registrations received before January 31, 2006. There is a special code ASNPC6 that you need to use in order to get this special rate. You can register at the website or by calling 1-866-429-0828.
Thanks for considering the National Pastors Convention in San Diego. It would be great to see you there!

Jamie Arpin-Ricci

posted December 20, 2005 at 11:13 am

Scot,
Considering our discussion on a broader, more inclusive view of a pastor, do you think this would be worthwhile for me to attend?
Peace,
Jamie

Scot McKnight

posted December 20, 2005 at 12:07 pm

Jamie,
If you go to that website, you can see that there will two days of Critical Concerns, where the emerging issues will be given full attention. I’ve never been to such a conference, but I’m looking forward to it myself.

Scot McKnight

posted December 20, 2005 at 12:08 pm

I forgot one thing, Jamie: If I were in Canada in February, a week in San Diego would be mighty attractive!

John Frye

posted December 20, 2005 at 8:05 pm

Jamie,
I’ve been twice to the NPC (in Nashville). It’s a great conference. I’d encourage you to register for the one in San Diego in February.

Jamie Arpin-Ricci

posted December 20, 2005 at 10:27 pm

Scot & John,
Thanks for the input. I am praying about and crunching some numbers. Not likely, but possible. As for February in Canada, I was born in February, which might explain why I love the cold.
Peace,
Jamie

BJBergfalk

posted December 22, 2005 at 3:40 pm

Scot–
I hope that Zondervan gave you a nice little bonus for Christmas for helping them market their mega pastor’s conference to your faithful readers? I’ve been to the emergent side of the conference once in Nashville a couple of years ago and found that the marketing presence of the sponsoring publisher was almost too much to handle.
BJB

Scot McKnight

posted December 22, 2005 at 4:16 pm

Brad,
Tell me more.

joseph Olorunfemi

posted April 29, 2006 at 1:51 pm

i will like to be informed or receive invitation on any available christian convention in canada this year

Ferrand MATOBO

posted May 9, 2006 at 1:54 pm

God blees you,
I’m a Youth Leader, I want to attend at the Nationan Pastors Convention of this Year, that why I contact you in this site.
I close my message, God Protect you.

Daniel Jacob

posted April 4, 2011 at 4:57 am

I am working in the Indian villages ,I would like to attend your annual convention . so kindly send me the invitation to attend the program .With prayer and love .

Rev. Daniel Jacob .