1. Jason Clark’s explanation of “Emergent-UK” — nice read for those of us who need to realize what this is all about.
2. Eddie Gibbs offers a balanced and fair review of Carson’s book, noting its strengths and its weaknesses.
3. Ryan Bolger’s blog on why not to start “relevant” churches.
4. Steve McCoy has a nice review of Common Grounds, and it is a model of how to interact with a book on blogsites.
5. Len’s (too difficult of a last name to spell) nice 6-part series on the church.
6. Fr. Rob Merola’s posts about his work on the coast.
7. How to be a good dad by Jim Martin.
8. I nice study by Dan Oudshoorn on the Church as alternative society.