I didn’t get to this yesterday, and Marko has already given me a heads-up on my behavior, so here it is:
I got interviewed by Stephen Shields at Next Wave, and what makes me proud is that I’m standing next to Donald Miller’s interview!
1. Brother Maynard has two posts, this one and the one before it, on the church and community.
2. Mark Palmer’s journey with cancer.
3. Phil Sinitiere’s new series on the emerging movement.
4. Kevin Hector’s observations about the Church and social witness.
5. Brad Bergfalk’s series on seminary education, with some things that simply have to be discussed more frankly.
But surely the series by Mark Roberts on the Gospels and their reliability is worth reading.