Millions of people today are following the path of self-help–buying books, joining groups, going away on retreats–all in the hopes of transforming their lives. But is this mass of information really getting us anywhere? Deepak Chopra sorts through the hype to uncover the real benefits of self-help and how you can best use it to change your life. Read more at Oprah.com
Follow Deepak on Twitter
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Physics’ Split Personality: Is the Dark Side Winning?
- Mindful Evolution: Can You Guide What Your Genes Are Doing?
- From Facts to Meaning, Through Beauty
- A New Hot Button: Consciousness-Driven Evolution
- How to Make Quantum Reality Our Reality: Looking for a Better Deal
- Self-Compassion: Tips for loving yourself just as you are
- The Health Benefits of Practicing Compassion
- How to Overcome the Fear of Death–Two Possibilities
- Why “Intelligent” Computers Are Dumber Than Your Ten-Year-Old
- The President’s Tweets and the Future of Shame