Each week, spiritual teacher Deepak Chopra responds to Oprah.com users’ questions with enlightening advice to help them live their best lives.
Q: I have been married for almost two years, but in a relationship with the man for nearly six years. Together we’re raising three teenage children. My problem is very complex. My husband cheated on me prior to our marriage with the mother of his youngest child (who is not one of the children we are raising together).
Continue reading at Oprah.com
Follow Deepak on Twitter
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Sowing Seeds of Gratitude to Cultivate Wellbeing
- Which Universe Do You Want to Live In? It’s Your Choice
- Meditation and the Spiritual Life of Children
- Do We Really Know What’s Real? The Most Optimistic Answer Is Maybe
- Physics’ Split Personality: Is the Dark Side Winning?
- Mindful Evolution: Can You Guide What Your Genes Are Doing?
- From Facts to Meaning, Through Beauty
- A New Hot Button: Consciousness-Driven Evolution
- How to Make Quantum Reality Our Reality: Looking for a Better Deal
- Self-Compassion: Tips for loving yourself just as you are