Deepak Chopra and Intent

Deepak Chopra and Intent

The Enlightened Jesus

posted by dchopra

In my new book “The Third Jesus,” I write not about the historical Jesus, or the church’s Jesus, but about the third one–a state of expanded and enlightened Christ consciousness. Click “play” for more.

Don Daniel Ortiz

posted March 11, 2008 at 8:44 pm

Of course there is more to the story of Jesus of Nazareth than just the historical and religious figure. Bravo to the author!
Don Daniel Ortiz
Author “The 99 Success Secrets Of Jesus”

Garrett

posted March 12, 2008 at 1:22 am

Deepak Chopra seems to be a very smart man. It’s good to see a non Christian reading and quoting the bible. However, he kind of picks and chooses verses and then blends them with eastern thought. I saw him on Larry King and he doesn’t agree with Christianity’s view of sin and humankind’s separation from a holy God. He seems like a nice enough guy though.

Anonymous

posted March 12, 2008 at 6:12 am

“enlightened Christ consciousness”
But how can one reach a “Christ consciousness” when they fail to acknowledge the ideas that Christ quite consciously put forth?
Key to Christ’s own consciousness was the claim of being the Son of God. That was at the heart of who He was. If we ignore the very heart of Christ’s consciousness, how can we possibly attain anything even remotely similar? This is the problem..

Char

posted March 12, 2008 at 3:02 pm

This is a very beautiful and soft video that I enjoyed about Deepak’s “The Third Jesus,” as that hell’s fire stuff really scares me. Only an enlightened person could speak with such understanding, compassion, and love of our beautiful Jesus, the Christ and show the wholeness of God with all mankind. This I believe was the true message of The Christ. It goes to show us that we really are all connected and one in Spirit when we reach for our higher self or pure consciousness.
Thanks Mallika for posting!
Love,Char

P. Zimmerman

posted March 12, 2008 at 3:49 pm

Bravo for putting into words what I believe many miss internalizing
the teachings of Jesus to change our way of being in this world.
I look forward to reading this book.

Bob

posted March 13, 2008 at 7:20 am

“Bravo for putting into words what I believe many miss internalizing
the teachings of Jesus to change our way of being in this world”

If you’re looking to read something that truly does that, then I’d recommend a different book:
It’s a “guidebook for the journey to God based on the wisdom of the saints”, specifically, seven saints primarily of the mystical tradition within the Church.

Titus

posted March 20, 2008 at 11:33 am

I’m not a fan of the New Agers, nor the Demiurge worshippers who falsely call themselves christians. 2 Billion phoney christians running around. How do I know? Because their works are all greed, bigotry and oppression. All done in the name of the devil, Jehovah/Allah or as I call him, Yaldaboath.
The kingdom of spirit is within. Those of us attaining to the Christ consciousness will ultmimately be murdered at the dawning of this age, just as the orthodox christians were murdered us at the dawning of the last.
However, there is always hope. Here is a book I recommend, that makes the message of christ clear without all the dogmatic insanity of the false god, Saklas.

Michael

posted May 11, 2008 at 9:01 am

“I believe that as Christians, it’s much more prudent to look to the saints to interpret Jesus, rather than a New Age guru.”
If Jesus’ message is to speak to everyone without discriminating for faith or religion, then I’m particularly interested to hear what a prominent Hindu like Deepak has to say.

Multi-institutional Collaborative Clinical Trial to Examine Health Benefits of Integrative Lifestyle Practices at the Chopra Center for Wellbeing
Self-Directed Biological Transformation Initiative (SBTI) study will use latest mobile health sensors and genomic/cellular/metabolomics biomarkers Scientists and clinicians from seven research institutions have joined together for a first of a kind clinical trial on a whole systems approach to we

posted 3:57:01pm Sep. 15, 2014 | read full post »

Let’s Raise ISHAR - and why we need to
[youtube]http://youtu.be/5NEQvrcVcQo[/youtube]       Please watch Let’s Raise ISHAR   Please join us on indiegogo at  http://igg.me/at/ISHAR   Dear Community, ISHAR is an online digital library. ISHAR stands for Integrative Studies Historical Archive and Repository. Thi

posted 3:25:17pm Sep. 15, 2014 | read full post »

Getting Real About Brain Science—A Challenge to the Current Model (Part 2)
Getting Real About Brain Science—A Challenge to the Current Model (Part 2)   By Deepak Chopra, MD, Bernardo Kastrup, PhD, Menas C. Kafatos  PhD, and Rudolph Tanzi, PhD.   Brain research could someday hit a dead end if we do not address the basic question of what the brain tr

posted 11:35:20am Sep. 08, 2014 | read full post »

Getting Real About Brain Science—A Challenge to the Current Model
By Deepak Chopra, MD and Bernardo Kastrup, PhD   It’s time to make up our minds about the brain.  Every day, it seems, neuroscience announces new findings that uncover more and more of the brain’s secrets. The day cannot be far off, we are told, when the deepest mystery of all—how

posted 6:00:15am Sep. 01, 2014 | read full post »

A Better Way to Approach Pain, and America's Pain-Pill Epidemic
By Deepak Chopra, M.D., FACP, and P. Murali Doraiswamy, MBBS, FRCP, Professor of Psychiatry, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina   You may have noticed headlines about the rise of prescription drugs as a major cause of addiction and death by overdose. Pain pills are ove

posted 11:24:03am Aug. 25, 2014 | read full post »