Deepak Chopra and Intent

Deepak Chopra and Intent

The Enlightened Jesus

posted by dchopra

In my new book “The Third Jesus,” I write not about the historical Jesus, or the church’s Jesus, but about the third one–a state of expanded and enlightened Christ consciousness. Click “play” for more.

Don Daniel Ortiz

posted March 11, 2008 at 8:44 pm

Of course there is more to the story of Jesus of Nazareth than just the historical and religious figure. Bravo to the author!
Don Daniel Ortiz
Author “The 99 Success Secrets Of Jesus”

Garrett

posted March 12, 2008 at 1:22 am

Deepak Chopra seems to be a very smart man. It’s good to see a non Christian reading and quoting the bible. However, he kind of picks and chooses verses and then blends them with eastern thought. I saw him on Larry King and he doesn’t agree with Christianity’s view of sin and humankind’s separation from a holy God. He seems like a nice enough guy though.

Anonymous

posted March 12, 2008 at 6:12 am

“enlightened Christ consciousness”
But how can one reach a “Christ consciousness” when they fail to acknowledge the ideas that Christ quite consciously put forth?
Key to Christ’s own consciousness was the claim of being the Son of God. That was at the heart of who He was. If we ignore the very heart of Christ’s consciousness, how can we possibly attain anything even remotely similar? This is the problem..

Char

posted March 12, 2008 at 3:02 pm

This is a very beautiful and soft video that I enjoyed about Deepak’s “The Third Jesus,” as that hell’s fire stuff really scares me. Only an enlightened person could speak with such understanding, compassion, and love of our beautiful Jesus, the Christ and show the wholeness of God with all mankind. This I believe was the true message of The Christ. It goes to show us that we really are all connected and one in Spirit when we reach for our higher self or pure consciousness.
Thanks Mallika for posting!
Love,Char

P. Zimmerman

posted March 12, 2008 at 3:49 pm

Bravo for putting into words what I believe many miss internalizing
the teachings of Jesus to change our way of being in this world.
I look forward to reading this book.

Bob

posted March 13, 2008 at 7:20 am

“Bravo for putting into words what I believe many miss internalizing
the teachings of Jesus to change our way of being in this world”

If you’re looking to read something that truly does that, then I’d recommend a different book:
It’s a “guidebook for the journey to God based on the wisdom of the saints”, specifically, seven saints primarily of the mystical tradition within the Church.

Titus

posted March 20, 2008 at 11:33 am

I’m not a fan of the New Agers, nor the Demiurge worshippers who falsely call themselves christians. 2 Billion phoney christians running around. How do I know? Because their works are all greed, bigotry and oppression. All done in the name of the devil, Jehovah/Allah or as I call him, Yaldaboath.
The kingdom of spirit is within. Those of us attaining to the Christ consciousness will ultmimately be murdered at the dawning of this age, just as the orthodox christians were murdered us at the dawning of the last.
However, there is always hope. Here is a book I recommend, that makes the message of christ clear without all the dogmatic insanity of the false god, Saklas.

Michael

posted May 11, 2008 at 9:01 am

“I believe that as Christians, it’s much more prudent to look to the saints to interpret Jesus, rather than a New Age guru.”
If Jesus’ message is to speak to everyone without discriminating for faith or religion, then I’m particularly interested to hear what a prominent Hindu like Deepak has to say.

Is a Mind-Element Needed to Interpret Quantum Mechanics? Do physically undetermined choices enter into the evolution of the physical universe? Part 2
By Deepak Chopra, MD and Henry Stapp, PhD The time is ripe for a theory of cosmic mind to be seen by all scientists, not as a speculative notion that conflicts with basic scientific principles, but as a necessary part of a rational science-based understanding of ourselves and nature. The earlie

posted 11:10:54am Jul. 21, 2014 | read full post »

By Deepak Chopra, MD and Henry Stapp, PhD Pick at random any TV show about the universe, and the visuals will be dominated by a black void sprinkled with billions of galaxies. Such images give the impression of a vast emptiness foreign to human existence. Our bodies would perish within minutes

posted 11:14:45am Jul. 14, 2014 | read full post »

Skepticism and a Million Dollar Challenge (Part 2)
When I made a video offering a million dollars to anyone who could explain how the brain produces the appearance of the three-dimensional world, I didn't have a publicity stunt in mind. I wanted to draw attention to consciousness research, which has been burgeoning. The public isn’t aware of how b

posted 10:44:25am Jul. 07, 2014 | read full post »

Getting Zombies Excited (It Takes a Million-Dollar Challenge)
In science, problems get solved faster when the pot begins to boil. Dormant questions need motivation, which is why I posed a million-dollar challenge to anyone in the materialist camp who could demonstrate how matter turns into mind. (Please see the two preceding posts, which set up this provocativ

posted 11:04:55am Jun. 30, 2014 | read full post »

Skepticism and a Million Dollar Challenge
When public perception is skewed and distorted, it's important to push back. I've found myself doing this in the arena of skepticism. Without a doubt we live in a skeptical age, and it affects everyone. To doubt is a tool for finding truth, but like every positive value, there are pitfalls. Skeptici

posted 1:51:41pm Jun. 23, 2014 | read full post »