Deepak Chopra and Intent

Deepak Chopra and Intent

The Enlightened Jesus

In my new book “The Third Jesus,” I write not about the historical Jesus, or the church’s Jesus, but about the third one–a state of expanded and enlightened Christ consciousness. Click “play” for more.

Don Daniel Ortiz

posted March 11, 2008 at 8:44 pm

Of course there is more to the story of Jesus of Nazareth than just the historical and religious figure. Bravo to the author!
Don Daniel Ortiz
Author “The 99 Success Secrets Of Jesus”

Garrett

posted March 12, 2008 at 1:22 am

Deepak Chopra seems to be a very smart man. It’s good to see a non Christian reading and quoting the bible. However, he kind of picks and chooses verses and then blends them with eastern thought. I saw him on Larry King and he doesn’t agree with Christianity’s view of sin and humankind’s separation from a holy God. He seems like a nice enough guy though.

Anonymous

posted March 12, 2008 at 6:12 am

“enlightened Christ consciousness”
But how can one reach a “Christ consciousness” when they fail to acknowledge the ideas that Christ quite consciously put forth?
Key to Christ’s own consciousness was the claim of being the Son of God. That was at the heart of who He was. If we ignore the very heart of Christ’s consciousness, how can we possibly attain anything even remotely similar? This is the problem..

Char

posted March 12, 2008 at 3:02 pm

This is a very beautiful and soft video that I enjoyed about Deepak’s “The Third Jesus,” as that hell’s fire stuff really scares me. Only an enlightened person could speak with such understanding, compassion, and love of our beautiful Jesus, the Christ and show the wholeness of God with all mankind. This I believe was the true message of The Christ. It goes to show us that we really are all connected and one in Spirit when we reach for our higher self or pure consciousness.
Thanks Mallika for posting!
Love,Char

P. Zimmerman

posted March 12, 2008 at 3:49 pm

Bravo for putting into words what I believe many miss internalizing
the teachings of Jesus to change our way of being in this world.
I look forward to reading this book.

Bob

posted March 13, 2008 at 7:20 am

“Bravo for putting into words what I believe many miss internalizing
the teachings of Jesus to change our way of being in this world”

If you’re looking to read something that truly does that, then I’d recommend a different book:
It’s a “guidebook for the journey to God based on the wisdom of the saints”, specifically, seven saints primarily of the mystical tradition within the Church.

Titus

posted March 20, 2008 at 11:33 am

I’m not a fan of the New Agers, nor the Demiurge worshippers who falsely call themselves christians. 2 Billion phoney christians running around. How do I know? Because their works are all greed, bigotry and oppression. All done in the name of the devil, Jehovah/Allah or as I call him, Yaldaboath.
The kingdom of spirit is within. Those of us attaining to the Christ consciousness will ultmimately be murdered at the dawning of this age, just as the orthodox christians were murdered us at the dawning of the last.
However, there is always hope. Here is a book I recommend, that makes the message of christ clear without all the dogmatic insanity of the false god, Saklas.

Michael

posted May 11, 2008 at 9:01 am

“I believe that as Christians, it’s much more prudent to look to the saints to interpret Jesus, rather than a New Age guru.”
If Jesus’ message is to speak to everyone without discriminating for faith or religion, then I’m particularly interested to hear what a prominent Hindu like Deepak has to say.

The Best Way to Get Rid of Evil
    By Deepak Chopra, MD.   The best way to get rid of evil is to change our ideas about it. The two concepts about evil that do nothing to end it are, first, the concept of cosmic evil embodied by Satan, and second, the concept of human evil as a permanent human inheritan

posted 11:07:42am Mar. 23, 2015 | read full post »

Can Wisdom Save Us? Why It Has To (Part 2)
Although almost everyone fears the effects of climate change and deplores the inaction of governments around the world, neither attitude gets us any closer to solving the problem. Many pin their hopes on a breakthrough in technology that could somehow clean the atmosphere of greenhouse gases, while

posted 11:58:46am Mar. 02, 2015 | read full post »

Can Wisdom Save Us? Why It Has To
There's always a sense of crisis in the air generated by whatever bad news is making the headlines. At the moment, the greatest alarm is being stirred by terrorism and the spread of Islamic extremism. Yet at a deeper level, our anxiety centers on something much deeper, the possibility that the human

posted 10:23:44am Feb. 23, 2015 | read full post »

Your Body Is Wise, But It Needs for You to Pay Attention
Although complementary medicine has made strong advances, mainstream medical practice still keeps faith with drugs and surgery as the default methods of treatment. The way forward for anyone who wants to establish a high level of wellbeing isn't going to come via the family doctor but through self-c

posted 11:41:39am Feb. 16, 2015 | read full post »

Why Spirituality Matters More than Ever
In troubled times, when the world seems to be on fire, people think about God and the religion they were raised in--a source of solace and hope matters more in a crisis. I don’t find myself thinking about spirituality in those terms, however. Like a winter coat that’s put away in spring, for man

posted 12:33:52pm Feb. 09, 2015 | read full post »