Inspiration Report

Inspiration Report

An Amazing Marriage Proposal at the Movies

posted by Jennifer E. Jones

Here’s a heartwarming way to head into your weekend. Watch this proposal worthy of a classic Hollywood romance on the silver screen!

Watch More:
The Royal Wedding Dance
Brain Break: Surprise Wedding Reception!
Talking Babies

Chester Branch

posted May 20, 2011 at 1:39 pm

good stuff!

Marlene Emmett

posted May 20, 2011 at 3:28 pm

What a marriage proposal~ Ginny has gone into the record books with Jason Seahorne’s proposal on the old
Tonight show to his then Girlfirend Angie Harmon!

Connie Questell

posted May 20, 2011 at 4:04 pm

That was beautiful . It actually brought tears to my eyes. I loved it. I have been married 49 years

Peggy DaValt

posted May 20, 2011 at 4:11 pm

WOW….this is fabulous!!

As a huge movie fan, what a way to get a marriage proposal. I’d just love to meet someone at the movie theatre who loves popcorn.

Way to go Matt and Ginny!!

May you always be blessed in love and life!!

Can’t wait to see the next movie you guys do!!

Peggy DaValt
Columbus, WI

Tracie

posted May 20, 2011 at 4:14 pm

I just want to know if Matt has an older single brother!

Wally

posted May 20, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Who says romance is dead! Hats off to Matty! Ginny, you got a good one!

Jan

posted May 20, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Best. Proposal. Ever.

Shay

posted May 20, 2011 at 9:03 pm

That was the best! Congratulations and many blessings!

Mike

posted May 21, 2011 at 11:46 am

I liked that! Congratulations to the happy couple! I hope that everyone’s Saturday is going great and I hope that they are having a great Armed Forces Day! I’m sorry that I didn’t say anything about this last Saturday, but it slipped my mind.

Jillian

posted May 22, 2011 at 1:30 am

I wish my fiance would’ve been more creative but he’s shy. I wanted to have a crying moment but when he did it, it totally caught me off guard so I didn’t get emotional. But these two look SO young. I hope it lasts <3

Mike

posted May 22, 2011 at 2:01 pm

I hope that everyone’s Sunday is going great and I hope that they have a great week! I also hope thsat they had a great Armed Forces Day! I’m sorry that I didn’t say anything about this last Sunday, but it slipped my mind.

Tessa Belton

posted May 24, 2011 at 9:07 am

Wow!! Great proposal!! Congrats Ginny and Matt!! May God continue to bless you!!

Poem: In The End
Today’s guest blogger is poet Tara Sophia Mohr Learn more about Tara’s poetry

posted 4:30:02pm Oct. 24, 2012 | read full post »

A Quote to Live By
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." Henry David Thoreau Whatever you were put on this earth to do, do it today. Don't delay. Don't look back. Run like crazy towards your passion and watch God lay the adventure out before you.

posted 9:22:40am Aug. 01, 2012 | read full post »

People Who Do Good: A Cake that Makes a Difference
Our "People Who Do Good" series has been a blast and I've enjoyed highlighting the stories and lives of everyday heroes. This one comes to us from writer Rebecca Brittingham who traveled to Florida to find a cake-maker with a heart for the less fortunate. When most people hear the word art, they

posted 12:10:27am Jul. 30, 2012 | read full post »

The Problem with Pain
I’ve heard people say, “How do I get over something if it still hurts?” And yes, forgiveness is key, whether it’s aimed towards yourself or someone else. However, it’s not really the main issue. What people really want to know is, “How do I deal with the pain?” The problem with pain

posted 11:06:30am Jul. 27, 2012 | read full post »

Oprah and Marianne Williamson on Super Soul Sunday
Photo Credit: OWN / George Burns We have a number of bloggers and writers here who have been inspired  by the writings of Marianne Williamson. Her debut book, A Return to Love, reflected A Course in Miracles for a new generation. She first gained notoriety by an appearance on the Oprah show, and

posted 4:53:44pm Jul. 26, 2012 | read full post »