Well, while most of America was watching “American Idol”, I watched a different guilty pleasure,the game show “Minute to WIn It.” In a special two hour episode Lindsay Slavens Russo and her best friend played spectacuarly challenge after challenge by telling each other they “were to blessed to be stressed.” You see Russo wasn’t just playing the game for herself.. Russo’s desire was to use this opportunity to win money for a charity, Angel House. Angel House is a ministry Russo created with her husband and it helps provide housing and other resources to many needy children in India.
The team didn’t win the top prize of one million dollars, but they did win $250,00o that will change the lives of countless others.That’s my definition of inspiring reality t.v.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra Launch Sixth All – New Meditation Experience ‘Expanding Your Happiness’
- Anchor Stuart Scott Honored at ESPYs for Perseverance
- WORLD WIDE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS from ‘The Good Lie’ Starring Reese Witherspoon
- Planes: Fires & Rescue – Exclusive Trailer
- Polygamist Wife Escapes Terror of Cult Leader in Memoir, ‘The Witness Wore Red’
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter