This documentary, directed by Laura Waters Hinson and narrated by Mia Farrow, follows two Rwandan women who come face-to-face with the men responsible for the death of their families during the Rwandan genocide, and explores the question “Could you forgive a person who murdered your family?” The film releases October 6, 2009
Watch the trailer to “As We Forgive” here on Beliefnet.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Exclusive Sneak Peek from Episode 9 of ‘A.D. The Bible Continues’ featuring Mark Burnett and Roma Downey
- Grand Canyon University’s Center for Worship Arts Releases First EP Album, Receives Rave Reviews
- Box Office Blockbuster…or Blunder?
- Letterman Bids Farewell Tonight
- Finding Neverland – On a Stage!
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter