Today was my first monthly blogging gig over at Emergent Village’s new multiblogger site on Patheos. I’m grateful to be asked to join, because as I mention in this first post (which is admittedly a weird calling card with which to announce myself) it is depressingly unusual these days for evangelicals to invite Mormons to the table as equal conversation partners. I’m so grateful to my friends in the Emergent movement who are willing to look past labels. I hope the blog can be a great place for me to learn and to grow.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Another blog to enjoy!!!
- Thank You, Flunking Sainthood Readers!
- NYC Conference on Mormonism & American Politics, February 3-4
- Writing Retreat
- Fun with the Book of Lamentations
- Washington Post on Faith: Is Romney Mormonism’s JFK?
- Why Do We Do Spiritual Practices?
- Authors Behaving Badly
- “Flunking Sainthood” on NPR This Morning
- Print Book Sales Down by 9% in 2011 . . . But There’s Good News Too
About the Author