“Lying to others is wrong, but lying to yourself is an absolute tragedy.” – Unknown
Living with purpose takes faith, but even the strongest people find themselves in doubt sometimes. Pressures come from all parts of life and it’s easy to enter into destructive self-questioning patterns that can weaken your self-confidence – and happiness.
But when you stop listening to the lies, and open your heart to your amazing truth, then you have plenty of amazing things to celebrate.
These 10 beautiful things are intended to give you hope and the encouragement you need so you can take a deeper look at the beautiful you, and then celebrate it.
1. Celebrate your soul’s awakening the day after you felt like giving up.
2. Celebrate when you hold on to your strength, and faith, during tough times.
3. Celebrate the compassion you show.
4. Celebrate how far you have come and where you are going.
5. Celebrate the goodness of you.
6. Celebrate when you give yourself exactly what you need.
7. Celebrate the fact you don’t have to do anything else to earn a place at the table because you already belong.
8. Celebrate the incredibly gentle power of your love.
9. Celebrate not trying to have all the answers, but just trying to get it right as you find your way.
10. Celebrate the purpose-driven life of you.