“ You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.”― Jack London
Inspiration can strike at any moment. Reading a blog post, looking at art, watching a movie or enjoying a quiet moment can spark your inspiration. And today it’s easier than ever to share the inspiration. With a smartphone, tablet or laptop computer, you can deliver the inspiring message in seconds.
If you use social media as one way to connect with your family and friends, then knowing the best, and worst, times to share inspiration can make a difference between having your inspiring thing seen and having it buried in the dark reaches of the Internet.
Here are some the best times to share inspiration no matter if you post it, Tweet it or Pin it:
- All days 1 – 4 p.m.
- The peak time is Wednesday at 3 p.m.
- Weekends before 8 a.m. and after 8 p.m.
- Mondays – Thursday from 1 – 3 p.m.
- The peak time is Monday – Thursdays from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Every day after 8 p.m.
- Fridays after 3 p.m.
- Saturday mornings
- The peak time is Friday at 3 p.m.
- Sharing during normal work hours
And just in case you are a Google+ user….
- All days 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- The peak time is Wednesday at 9 a.m.
- Early mornings and evenings.