- MYSTERIES OF THE JESUS PRAYER (my movie on ancient Christian prayers & practices)
- WATCH “DANCING DOCTOR NORRIS” on YouTube!
- A movie about ancient Christian meditation & prayer
- USDA Food Guide Pyramid
- This can save your marriage/relationship
- Columbia University: Institute for Religion, Culture and Public Life
- The Checkup, a blog from the Washington Post
I was delighted to awake this morning to discover a press release from General Foods announcing they are reducing sugar in some of their cereals for children. This is good news!
Here is an article on it from The Wall Street Journal.
I wish that they would make all their cereals whole grain, and lower the sugar content even further, but this is a step.
I believe sugar to be a leading cause of obesity and overweight, in addition to contributing or causing the epidemic of diabetes we’re experiencing!
If you want to lose weight quickly, do as I did, eliminate added sugar in processed foods, and avoid simple sugars as much as possible. Fruit is better, as it’s a complex carbohydrate.
What do YOU think about sugar in cereals? Please comment!