The gateways you discover in night dreams and twilight states are the best, safest and most timely starting points for conscious dream journeys, including shamanic soul-flight. With practice, you will find you can have wonderful adventures riding that dream elevator, exploring that dream house (or dream city), or stepping through the hole in the wall or the magic closet.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- The stronger the imagination, the less imaginary the results
- Dreaming at the breakfast table
- A Buddhist poet-saint: if dreams are illusions, so is life, so dream more!
- Let’s rescue our dreams from the League of Fear and Contempt
- When we become a dreaming culture
- Giving thanks, today and every day
- The passions of the soul work magic
- What is your rescue story?
- The Angel That Troubles the Waters
- Three broad bands of dreaming
About Dream GatesRobert Moss, a world-renowned dream explorer and teacher, invites us to tap into the power of dreams for self-healing and self-understanding—and insight into handling the challenges of waking life.
Check Out Robert’s Newest Book!