“It’s only a dream.”
“It’s just a coincidence.”
“It’s only my imagination.”
When we claim the power of these three “only” things, we connect with extraordinary sources of direction, healing and energy. We also become citizens of two worlds.
In everyday circumstances, caught up in hurry and stress and other’s people’s schedules and expectations, we often lose touch with the deeper meaning of life. We become entangled in problems that cannot be solved on the level of thinking and being we are on. We are unable to recognize the hidden order of events. We become strangers to magic, which is the art of reaching into a deeper reality and bringing gifts from it into the ordinary world. Worst of all, we forget who we are. We do not know where we come from or where we are going, beyond lists and resumes. We do not remember that our lives may have a deeper purpose and be part of a larger story.
Through dreams, coincidence, and the workings of imagination, we begin to remember that there is a world beyond the obvious one, and that it is here we will reawaken to who we are and what we are meant to become. Reawakening to that world is like discovering colors after living in black-and-white. That other world is actually the multidimensional universe within which our 3D reality bobs like a rubber duck in a bathtub. Science knows it is there, and may be the secret source of all the events that will manifest in the world of the senses.
Through the Three “Only” Things, we wake up to the secrets of creative living:
- There are things that like to happen together.
- We are all strange attractors – we attract or repel people, events and opportunities according to our energy and our state of mind.
- There are no impermeable boundaries between inner and outer, subjective and objective.
- Believing is seeing.
- Energy flows where attention goes.
- Life rhymes.
- Dreaming is waking up.
- When we can see (and taste, and touch) our destination, we are halfway there.
- Time is a convenience, as Einstein said; when time is not convenient, we can step outside it.
- The passions of the soul work magic.
- We do our best work in a spirit of play.