See how well you do at understanding anger. Answer True or False to each question.
1) As long as I don’t look or sound angry, I am not.
2) If I ignore anger long enough, it will go away.
3) If I punch something or throw something, I will feel less angry.
4) Anger is shameful and not part of a healthy person.
5) It is OK to keep the peace. That is what God wants.
6) If I express anger, my relationships will be in danger.
7) Women don’t get angry, just upset.
8) Christians should not get angry.
9) God understands that sometimes I just lose control.
10) As long as I didn’t mean to get angry, it is OK.
If you answered TRUE to any of these questions, you need to rethink what you know about anger. All the answers are FALSE.
For more help with anger, click on my book, Breaking Free from Anger and Unforgiveness–a small book that is packed with help. This book has sold over 100,000 copies. Get one today.