It’s timelessly been said that if you love the labor of your hands – you’ll never “work” a day in your life. I believe that work and the concept of work has been maligned. Work and play are natural partners. There is no reason for the work of your hands, labor, “work,” to equate with drudgery and dread. Certainly if what you are passionate about is the way you learn your living…you have gone a long way toward making your work your passion. Neil Gaiman has something significant to say about this. I said in LIVE WITH INTENTION – Do what you love. Indeed. Do.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Editing: It’s Not Just For Writing
- “In Case of Emergency…”
- Wondering About Racism, Jingoism and All The Other ISMS
- Do You Hate House Work?
- Remember and Do What Matters
- What ARE You Waiting For?
- Grace In Contrasts: Rest and Restoration
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar…sometimes it has to ask for help.
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar
- Your Vote Matters
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter