It’s timelessly been said that if you love the labor of your hands – you’ll never “work” a day in your life. I believe that work and the concept of work has been maligned. Work and play are natural partners. There is no reason for the work of your hands, labor, “work,” to equate with drudgery and dread. Certainly if what you are passionate about is the way you learn your living…you have gone a long way toward making your work your passion. Neil Gaiman has something significant to say about this. I said in LIVE WITH INTENTION – Do what you love. Indeed. Do.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- COURAGE DOESN’T ALWAYS ROAR book review
- Remembering Nelson Mandela
- Gratitude for You.
- Childhood Stories
- Living the Dream
- Put RADMACHER on your November Calendar if you are
- Operating at 100% is NOT Always the Best Choice
- Perhaps this is near someone you know…
- Grief, Heart Real Estate and One Day at a Time
- Whatcha Pourin’ Today?
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter