It’s timelessly been said that if you love the labor of your hands – you’ll never “work” a day in your life. I believe that work and the concept of work has been maligned. Work and play are natural partners. There is no reason for the work of your hands, labor, “work,” to equate with drudgery and dread. Certainly if what you are passionate about is the way you learn your living…you have gone a long way toward making your work your passion. Neil Gaiman has something significant to say about this. I said in LIVE WITH INTENTION – Do what you love. Indeed. Do.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- A LIFELONG Leadership Story
- REMEMBER AND DO WHAT MATTERS
- Upset About the Hobby Lobby / Supreme Court Decision
- Is There Such A Thing as an Ordinary Day?
- What Can You Do to Stop Gun Violence?
- Mass Shootings
- Seattle Pacific University
- Listen To Music In Between Times
- What is Mary Anne Radmacher doing these days?
- What To Do on the Second Day of the New Year?
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter