The inside cover of my personal January Journal features a thank you card from my friend, Gina. It’s there to remind me how important it is to articulate thanks. Beginning with an internal attitude of thankfulness to verbalizing gratitude for courtesy, kindness, gift and actions. I have sent a quantity of “thank you” expressions out today. In light of the harshness of the news in the world, I see extending colorful thanks, in a variety of ways, as my own version of counter-balance. It is a simple gesture that fills me with some kind of hope.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Gratitude for You.
- Childhood Stories
- Living the Dream
- Put RADMACHER on your November Calendar if you are
- Operating at 100% is NOT Always the Best Choice
- Perhaps this is near someone you know…
- Grief, Heart Real Estate and One Day at a Time
- Whatcha Pourin’ Today?
- Speak Gently to Yourself
- Remembering Yourself Back to What Matters
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter