The inside cover of my personal January Journal features a thank you card from my friend, Gina. It’s there to remind me how important it is to articulate thanks. Beginning with an internal attitude of thankfulness to verbalizing gratitude for courtesy, kindness, gift and actions. I have sent a quantity of “thank you” expressions out today. In light of the harshness of the news in the world, I see extending colorful thanks, in a variety of ways, as my own version of counter-balance. It is a simple gesture that fills me with some kind of hope.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar…sometimes it has to ask for help.
- Courage Doesn’t Always Roar
- Your Vote Matters
- Do You Dread Your Monday?
- A LIFELONG Leadership Story
- REMEMBER AND DO WHAT MATTERS
- Upset About the Hobby Lobby / Supreme Court Decision
- Is There Such A Thing as an Ordinary Day?
- What Can You Do to Stop Gun Violence?
- Mass Shootings
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter