The inside cover of my personal January Journal features a thank you card from my friend, Gina. It’s there to remind me how important it is to articulate thanks. Beginning with an internal attitude of thankfulness to verbalizing gratitude for courtesy, kindness, gift and actions. I have sent a quantity of “thank you” expressions out today. In light of the harshness of the news in the world, I see extending colorful thanks, in a variety of ways, as my own version of counter-balance. It is a simple gesture that fills me with some kind of hope.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- The Creative Conspiracy on Whidbey Island, WA
- Creative Retreat with Mary Anne Radmacher and friends
- THE WHOLE-HEARTED LIFE by Susyn Reeve
- WHEN DO YOU LEAVE?
- Editing: It’s Not Just For Writing
- “In Case of Emergency…”
- Wondering About Racism, Jingoism and All The Other ISMS
- Do You Hate House Work?
- Remember and Do What Matters
- What ARE You Waiting For?
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter