Conversations with God

Conversations with God

Are ‘soul mates’ real?

Are “soul mates’ real? Now there’s an interesting question on the day before Valentine’s Day! And my happy answer is: Yes!
Wednesday is Question and Answer Day on the blog…a time for exploring many of the questions that people have recently asked about the nine Conversations with God books and the New Spirituality. Here’s this week’s entry…
Question: Hello Neale…Lately…I have been wondering about the difference between one’s “other” and one’s “soul mate.”
I was fascinated and intrigued by your response on Ask Neale to another writer which touched upon the concept of soul-mates or twin souls as individuated bodies being of the same soul or arising from the same energy “cluster,” a localized aspect of essence energy. I had never quite thought of essence energy in this way before, and I wonder if you might expound upon this in more detail and on the concept of soulmates in general especially as it relates to the concept of one’s “other.”
It seems to me that soul mates or twin souls are more than just identical personality types. For example, we are never hard pressed to find those who share identical traits such as creativity, outgoing nature, etc. but soul mates seem to experience something deeper than similar personalities. They seem to experience such an undeniably powerful and palpable energy exchange, an immediate, uncanny recognition almost as if they have met before. So, in your opinion, is a soul mate the same as one’s “other”?
And, while we are on this fascinating subject, how many soul mates does an individuated aspect of divinity have in one life cycle? How likely are they to meet in current reality? Are there factors which create a greater likelihood for their meeting in this time-space reality to occur? It is true that everyone experiences synergistic energy exchange with everyone around them, but this is different, is it not? In your own words, what happens when soul mates actually meet for the first time? And, this may be too personal, and if it is please disregard, but I am sure everyone here is as curious as I am, so, have you ever met a soul mate? If so, what did it feel like?
Thank you for sharing your awareness with us on this most appropriate Valentine’s Day subject. I appreciate you very much.
Love and Peace,
Michelle
Neale’s Response: Dear Michelle…First let me say that I definitely believe that what we popularly call “soul mates” absolutely exist. And I agree with you that soul mates have more in common than simply similar personalities and tastes.
Yes, it is true that everyone is participating in a Synergistic Energy eXchange (S.E.X.) in every moment. But I agree with you — this is different. I believe that “soul mates” are “connected” in an entirely different way, a larger way, a deeper way than two human beings who simply happen to meet.
I think they are, quite literally, two expressions of the Same Energy Unit. I think it is as if a cluster of energy from God was busted up somehow, and then a couple of the pieces from that cluster floated in the ether back to each other. Of course, they “recognize” each other immediately. They feel the same, they act the same, they think the same, they ARE the same!
The connection is exquisite, inexplicable, and undeniable. When such a thing occurs, everyone else had better get out of the way, because there is hardly a force in the Universe that can stop the reuniting of such souls at some level. This does not necessarily have to be physical or sexual, but it will be palpable and very present in their experience.
I do not know of any particular circumstances or conditions or factors in this physical life or environment that could make it more likely that soul mates would reconnect. I do believe there is no limit to the number of soul mates we are able to connect with in a lifetime…but I also believe that such connections are very rare. So the average person might have one — or none — over the course of a single incarnation. Yet there are cases where a person might make two or three such connections across his or her life…and sometimes this can happen during the same period of time — making life quite interesting.
I think that our soul mate IS our “Other.” I think the Otherhood is more than simply Compatibility Lane or Easy Street. It is not simply that someone is easy to get along with, or compatible in many ways. It goes way past that, way beyond that. The Otherhood is not just a street, it is a whole environment. It is the environment of the soul, and the atmosphere is, as I said, very rare.
Yes, I know about this experience on a personal level. I can try to describe it to you. Tomorrow, Valentine’s Day, I will attempt to do that.
(Ask Neale may be accessed on a daily basis in the Messengers’ Circle at Neale’s personal website: www.nealedonaldwalsch.com. Each week Neale selects a question from those posted there and publishes it in this blog.)

Anonymous

posted February 13, 2008 at 11:43 am

I wish to interact with spiritually like-minded & it’s rather difficult. I am looking for courteous, understanding, reasonably intelligent, mature inteaction. I hasten to say I respect everyone; come from a mindset that we are all one; have no problems making friends.
However I seem to be on a different level to most that I come into contact with. I must also add that I have found contentment & fulfillment. It is said that one attracts what one sends out; I’ve been working very hard on self-development.
I wonder if there are many like me who feel this way.

Anonymous

posted February 13, 2008 at 6:57 pm

So. . . Is it destiny or free will?

Jim

posted February 13, 2008 at 7:21 pm

Interesting theory, but there’s no way at present to prove it. There are many other possible explanations for why people are attracted to each other. Perhaps their spiritual energy simply resonates on a concordant frequency, like two notes in a chord played by two different instruments in an orchestra.
Of course, if we’re all One with God then the “soul mate” concept as described by Neale should apply to any random pair of individuals.

michelle

posted February 13, 2008 at 9:32 pm

Thank you for the great response, Neale, and, for posting my question!!! :)
I can’t help but think that we are divinely destined to experience some of our relationships with specific individuals, such as a beloved, our parents, and some certain events in our lives, such as the birth of a child, or maybe something like a car accident that forever alters the course of our lives, etc. (I don’t think there are ever any accidents).
I find it hard to fathom that we are merely free falling particles in a random universe and that my mom and dad, for instance, who seem so soulfully perfect for me, were random chance encounters, and that I could have just as well have been born to any two other people in the universe.
but what does divine destiny mean? We are divine, and I tend to think that we may have chosen or agreed upon, in conjunction with God, certain people, events, experiences before being born into this incarnation, and then at “key” moments in our lives, after a confluence of events, meetings of particular figures occur, we then arrive at points of singularity, times in which we are “wide open,” so to speak, when we have the opportunity to choose our response, in the face of innumerable possibilities, to create whoever, however, and whatever we choose to experience. Of course, we then experience the consequences of those choices–which then breeds more choices and more consequences ad infinitum.
In a nutshell, I believe in destiny, but only to a limited extent, and, most definitely, always in Free Will. We are ALWAYS FREE to choose our response to any and all that Is–all things, relationships, and events–happening in our lives.
Love and Peace,
Michelle

Walter (Netherlands)

posted February 14, 2008 at 3:30 am

I have found my soulmate years ago. We speak so to say without words. She thinks and I can read here mind. And visa versa. It is the vibration to whom we connect. She is without exception my best, my dearest, my loveliest, my most wanted Dorien.

Walter (Netherlands)

posted February 14, 2008 at 3:32 am

I have also found my spirit made so to say.

ManFromTheMoon

posted February 14, 2008 at 5:47 am

And What about situation when two people have the same soul? It would be quite terrible – for example – if I had a wife I would like her to have HER OWN soul! I would not like her to literally BE ME.

arthur ten berge

posted February 14, 2008 at 8:08 am

hmmm i’m not really statisfied neither with Neale’s deliberation, nor with the comments.
first the theory of twin souls; which alludes the best to its background.
since creation there has been an emanation of God’s spirit on the diverse manifestation levels, in relation to the “relative distance” from that vibrational entity from its Source. So there are many entities in the kingdoms of minerals, plants, animals, souls, and spirits.
Now humankind was somewhen created “in his(?)likeness, man and woman (S)He (!!!)created human.” (freely paraphrased from the Bible). That means: God is both male and female, an old – however controversial – thesis. But it means also that human was created with a free will, being a co-creator in the realm of soul-spirits.
With that free will our source parents choose to split to be able to experience life in a pro-creative body in the realm of animals. Those two parts of an originally one he-she human soul-spirit should be called twin souls.
Now I can imagine – all the other ways of knowing besides the empirical, recognized as very biased and fallible – are given by the different schools of mysticism and spiritualism – however recognized as very individual – that for some reasons on that higher plane of knowing, sometimes a twin soul is reunited again on the plane of earthly life in the animal kingdom. Why should that inevitably lead to a greater harmony and unity as between other couples? What’s the sense then of astrology and the other ways of knowing your specific destiny, obligations, strong and weak point of character?
If we know our true relational background, then it will bring us to a greater sense of responsibility to form a great love couple, in the sense of the minute-to-minute love Neale has elaborated else, but only then.

Annaz

posted February 14, 2008 at 3:16 pm

I truely have my soulmate we think feel and have that inner connection with each other and all the time, sometimes its scary and then yet so fun and exciting that we are thinking the same way.

amilius

posted February 14, 2008 at 5:19 pm

Edgar Cayce once offered this answer to the question:
(Q) Please explain for me what is meant by “soul-mate” . . .
(A) Those of any sect or group where there is the answering of one to another; as would be the tongue to the groove, the tenon to the mortise; or in any such where they are a complement one of another–that is what is meant by “soul-mate.” Not that as from physical attraction, but from the mental and spiritual help.
Edgar Cayce Reading 1556-2
Everyone who arrives to assist One in the creation of any circumstance allowing One a choice is a soul mate. One does well to stay aware of this, especially when events seem to challenge this understanding. We are all soul-mates because We are all One. One designed it this way before embarking on the journey of Many.
Namaste.

Tina

posted July 12, 2008 at 1:10 am

I have to tell everyone this–soulmates absolutely do exist. I know from personal experience as I met mine. It did not work out the way I thought it would as everyone has their own will to make choices. The morning after I met my soulmate I literally woke up and knew he was it for me-but I told myself this can’t be right. After several dates which I must say felt like magic my soulmate disappeared and at first I thought he got scared because although it feels like you should be with this person it is scary. This guy said everything that matched what I felt–to a T.I even thought are these lines as I did not reveal what I woke up feeling. After he disappeared I felt like I had the life kicked out of me–I did not understand what the hell was happening as all I felt was a terrible sence of loss-it was so deep it made me cry. He did finally write me to say he went back with his girlfriend but I have to tell you it is not the best thing to meet someone that seems made for you only to not end up with them.

Jelangel

posted August 25, 2008 at 11:26 pm

Well I’m happy to say Tina that your REAL soulmate will feel a thousand times better than the perfect one who decided to go back with their girlfriend. I’m probably a little older than you and I pined for someone who was perfect in every way for two years. When I finally stopped pining I was alone for a while. But then…I discovered those “perfect” feelings were only the tip of the ice berg. It’s hard to see when you’ve lost someone who appears to be your match. But when they ARE your match, they choose YOU. It’s common sense when you stop and think about it. If they’re YOUR perfect match, then you would have to be THEIR perfect match too. If they choose someone else, then they’re not your match. ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS. They could tell you exactly what you want to hear…but it’s their actions that prove what’s really in their heart. Bless you and be excited because someone even better is on the way!

Jenny.

posted August 26, 2008 at 9:14 am

Hello. I am so happy I discoverd this conversation and I thank anyone in advance to replying to me, as I am in so much pain. I have met my soul mate / soul twin. We both know it. Physically / mentally / spiritually. It is in fact such a deep spiritual experience just being in their company. No physical connection is even necessary to feel that deep connection. It is truly amazing. We have known each other for 16 years.. but life took us down seperate paths. I am ashamed to admit this. But he is married and due to having 3 small children to support, he has broken his own heart and sacrificed our love in order to offer them the stability that only he can. What is going on?? I agree with the fact that he would have chosen me, and I know he would have, but with children involved it complicates everything. I dont know how to go on as he is my soul mate and I cannot love another. I feel so lonely and dead inside. I appreciate your experience and opinion on this.

Leslie

posted August 27, 2008 at 4:46 pm

Hello Jenny. I am sorry for your pain. I too know what it feels like to be separate from your soulmate. Yet, I was the one who separated from him. I definitely felt, and still feel to this day, like he and I are the same person. But life circumstances didn’t match up with what I wanted to manifest in my life. I wanted a husband and family and he didn’t. Life manifested the way I wanted it to and now I’m married with 3 children. I love my husband very much, but he is not a “soul-mate”.
You see, you don’t have to have your soul-mate to be in love. You will always be connected to your soul-mate. That is inevitable. I’ve run into my soul-mate a couple of times in the last 13 years and he is still not married. That is what he wishes for his life whether it’s conscious or sub-conscious.
But living the CwG philosophies, you will have to understand that you don’t need him. You don’t need anyone or anything. You have to look inside yourself to find your truth and joy. When you understand that you are one with eveyone and everything, that there is no such thing as lack and that you don’t need anything, your pain will subside.
I think about my soul-mate all the time. But I understand that I don’t need him to be happy. He will always be in my heart and be a part of me no matter what. But the funny thing is, is that all of humanity is a part of us. Nothing happens by accident and there are no coincidences. You will grow to understand this soon. Keep reading Neale’s books and God’s messages through him and you will start to find peace with it. Best to you always.

D.D.

posted September 22, 2008 at 10:46 pm

Can it be that you recognize your soulmate and they don’t recognize you. I am struggling today really questioning my own sanity, as I have just read an article on Intimacy Stalkers, and honestly cannot determine it I am a Stalker or Have truly found my Soulmate. You see we met years ago and there was an instant recognition, We had a very brief intimate relationship that ended badly, (I was his bestfriends girl) That was years ago, I have never forgotton him and tried to contact him several times throughtout the years but he will have nothing to do with me, Since the age of 22 I have had two long term relationships, one of which was my Husband, but throughout the years I have always remembered and actually yearned to get to know him, I don’t fool myself at all I don’t love him, and can’t say for certain if I want a relationship with him, but I have this undescribable desire to meet with him again. In our last conversation, he told me that he is fat, bald and has lost his front tooth, and although this picture is so unflattering to me, it has not deterred my desires. I was actually concieved the day he was born, I know because his DOB is the same as my fathers and my mom told me thats when I came along, I don’t know if knowing this has subconsiously drawn me to him or the fact that he was the first to make me have an Orgasm and it was really really mindblowing, I cannot figured it out, WHY can’t I just let it go. I believe myself sane, I have a very good job, I am always told I look like a very striking actress, I dont have any problems meeting very nice members of the opposite sex that always take a very strong liking to me and I am never able to reciprocate. I feel like I’m being haunted really. I’ve considered professional help because it seems this is beyond me. I once heard that when you meet your soulmate no one not even themselves can break the bond. So again my question is, can you meet and recognize your Soulmate and they don’t feel the same way.

Anonymous

posted October 13, 2008 at 12:07 am

Hi, looks like i found this a little later than everyone else!
Well I have a kind of “dumb” question…
I swear I thought I found my soul mate in one of my classes. One of my dearest friends, who is actually my best friend’s grandmother, said, “Well I have been praying for you and Jess (my best friends) husbands since I have known you!” …she said this after I told her what he said to me the first time we spoke/how we met.
I would tell you the story, but it takes forever to explain, and i also don’t want “him” recognizing it from the internet!!
Well so it had been months since that class… and we became friends on myspace. I thought he recognized me, thats why i thought he accepted my friend request. Well so, one of my really good guy friends was all asking me about my “love life” and i just told him about that story. He told me i really needed to email him if i still liked him. (Looking back on it, it was a bad idea, but at the same time i dont regret it because at least i let him know)… so I took the time to open and up and tell him .. A LOT. it was a pretty long email. I explained to him that I wish we saw each other, or else I would tell him in a different way than via email. But anyway, a day later I get an email saying:
“I’m sorry to say I do not share the same feelings. I really have no idea who you are- other than the email you have sent me. I am sorry.”
I was beyond heartbroken. Everyone i had ever told “our story” to was pretty blown away, and I was just shocked he handled the situation this way.
Side note, my friend texted him asking if he was dating anyone. And he said “No, why?” And my friend just said well i have a girl i really want to set you up with, you would really like her. And he said “lol, well i am about to do a study abroad next semester, so it would be hard to get anything started.”
Ok, so WHY COULDNT HE HAVE SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me feel better hes not “trying to get anything started” with other people, but he should have been that polite to ME!
I know this is dumb, but part of me deep down thinks we are still soul mates. Yes, I am “that” girl who hopelessly likes the guy who doesnt like her back. Never though i would say that, but its really different when youre it.
The reason i think this, is because we are just too SIMILAR…like what this blog says. its like we’re one of the same people. there was this picture on myspace of him on the ice and he had obviously taken a dive…and his sister said “only you…” well i had multiple pics on my profile of my “first ice skating experience” and there were at least 2 of me, on the ice, trying to get up, laughing. AND NOT TO MENTION we are wearing the SAME SHIRT!!! (t-shirt)…there are countless things. like what we dressed up for halloween as.. it just shows we have similar senses of humor. Its really pretty ridiculous how compatible we would be.
Anyway, like i said, dumb question, but is it still possible we are soul mates?
i feel like God is telling me we are- but it couldnt be more obvious hes not interested.. :( Help!!!

Deborah Blake

posted October 17, 2008 at 6:41 am

I am the mother of a 24 yr. old son still living with dad and a daughter 27. My daughter has not called or visited me for over a yr. Her 6 yr. old daughter loves me and we have so much fun I love her so much. For some reason or no reason my daughter has stopped me from even calling my granddaughtre. I am divorced after a 25 yr. abusive marriage with their father. If we copuld be freinds like other divorced peple things might be differnet. I am torn apart . My daughter has taken all happiness and all life from me. Why? She has never said why but doesnt she feel the hurt she has done to me? I feel like God has left me since my divorce. He made leaving my hus possible. I will never be the same my heart will never heal from this. the cut is too deep. but I will not do suicde still I am so lonely for my kids. Broken for life

Schlynn Washington

posted October 23, 2008 at 10:32 am

Ok, my name is Schlynn and I have been going with a man off and on for about 4 years and I have 2 kids by some one else and I have one more on the way. I dont think that the guy Im with is going to stick by my side. How am I suppose to go about things with him?He says he loves me but I dont see it. He’s done stuck by my side so far but I am at a lost about what I want to do.I love him with all my heart he just dont eather understand that or he dosent want to belive me. What am I suppose to do?

Patrick frankford

posted October 27, 2008 at 11:39 pm

does god have myspace too?
if so whats his url?
cheeers!

larry

posted November 3, 2008 at 3:25 am

Married soulmates..wow thats painfull.
I to have a soulmate that is married to someone else. I am 45 years old and have known her since I was 8. I am married with 2 kids.. but i think of her every day. I dont beleive there is one day from the time I met her till now that I have not thought of her. Every few years I find her and just talk with her. I just need to know if she is ok with her life.I have never told her how i felt but I think she knows.Shes in her 2nd marriage and Im am still in my first. My wife and I did not marry for love .. but have lasted 19 years. I long for my soulmate.. but dont know how to tell her. I have started sending her emails and just talking over the enternet about the times we had as kids and all the people we knew.If this is what i must settle for then so be it. One day she will be in my arms.

Patricia

posted November 5, 2008 at 7:01 am

A friend sent me to you guys and I was fascinated in that she knew I needed to find you plus what this blog is about. I found my soulmate and he loves me too, but he lives 335 miles away and is a loner. I am a people person with a loving, crazy, fabulous extended family. I have three adult kids (and future grandkids some day) who are my best friends. He loves me. He wants me. WE have the absolute best time and connection together but he doesn’t want my blessings (or in his eyes, my baggage.) At one point I was prepared to move away from my life on Long Island, N.Y. to live with him and have a future in Northern, N.Y. HE broke up with me and though we’ve attempted to find our way back to each other our differences have made it impossible.
MY soulmate? Or just a wonderful time? How can we know? In my mind, a SOULMATE doesn’t leave, unless God takes him. I trust I will find that connection again, and I hope I will. HE will be my equal partner and love all the parts of me…wild, crazy and otherwise, as I will love all that comes with him. I have hope and faith. They keep me going when I am incredibly lonely. Thanks for listening.

destiny

posted November 5, 2008 at 4:14 pm

i had the most beautiful experience when i had first met him,,we were destined to meet;
the immediate rush of energy,the air of familiarity,feeling of belongingness and the eternal love…i could see the light in his eyes and he was all i longed for and my search was finally over… we immerdiately happened to talk and things were so spontaneous ,i shared a bond with him that is difficult to describe,,silence was enough for us 2 understand each other for only the souls did the talking, after more than 3 years of knowing him ,,life isn’t the same ,,there isn’t a day when i don’t think of him or remember him… he’s a married guy now and i live in a seperate country..but it’s comforting to know thhat he’s fine and happy…im happpy aswell cozz he’s happy ..true love means letting go & not posessing because no one can take away what i shared with him in those few moments of togetherness… i lived a lifetime..i know my soulmate is around …i know i’ll find love again…amen!god bless ..thank u for listening

Summer

posted November 19, 2008 at 9:20 pm

Patrick Frankford:
is that commment made to me, (I was the last “annonymous” to respond and decided to put my name up to spare confusion!)
lol i know, myspace is crazy. I wish God had one. Maybe he could do something about those horrid ads all over that website.
But if that was about the post i mentioned myspace in- i know but we had interactions outside email and IN class, actually IN person!!!!
no one even answers peoples questions on here anyway.
Does some one have a question? I will answer if some one can tell me if i need to stop living in a delusion or if i have hope. ;)

Your Name

posted December 1, 2008 at 10:32 pm

I met who I believe to be my soulmate 17 years ago. It was magnectic! We connected spiritually, mentally,emotionally, and physically with intensity, it all seemed so right! Distance came between us due to prior obligations before we met, then we both became involved with other people but when our paths do cross the chemistry is still there.
I feel it very strongly however I am not sure if he does. Our conversation is always meaningful yet we don’t speak of our feelings.
I want what we had back but we are both married. I would be happy with friendship as long as we can connect on all levels other than physical, although we are still physically attracted to one another.

J

posted December 19, 2008 at 8:40 am

I still remember the first time I met my soulmate. I was dating a friend of his, and we were expecting him to visit. The guy I was dating was cooking and asked me to answer the door when the knock came. I went to the door, and instantly fell over. I felt like the life had been knocked from me. He laughed, asked if I was ok, and helped me up. That was eight years ago.
We became fast and best friends. Until a year ago, I had an accident at work and have been trying to recuperate since. He came to visit me, and said he would be back the following weekend to spend more time. The next weekend came and went and he didn’t show up. After several weeks, I started to worry about him. It turns out he had an accident six months ago, and was hit by a car. When he did finally call me and gave me the news, I had to give the phone over to my mother because I couldn’t stop crying…for days!!! I decided I needed to tell him how I felt about him.
The next time he came over, I dropped a couple of small hints, and he being the gentleman never caught on. So as we have always done throughout the eight years of our friendship, I told him that I love him as he was about to leave. He said he loved me too…then I told him, that I am in love with him. And his jaw about hit the floor.
He was understandably upset with me because I never told him before. I explained why I never told him…at first it was because I was dating his friend, then it was because I found out he was married (albeit not for love and not happily). Then I explained I couldn’t NOT tell him because the accident scared the living daylights out of me.
We are and always have been the best of friends…we made a promise to each other that we would never get so far in a relationship that our friendship would disappear. But we did decide to date and see where it went. But if our friendship was going to suffer, we would immediately end our relationship.
We have been dating for 5 months now, and although we both tried to stop it…we are so in love that we can’t wake up in the morning without saying good morning, I love you…and we have to say good night every night or we can’t sleep.
I am not the type of person that can ever depend or need anyone. I have been hurt thoughout my life too many times to ever allow myself to depend on someone else. I KNOW this hurts him, because he tells me all the time how much he needs me, how I am his rock, his love, his “One”.
I had a major spinal surgery last Tuesday, and the only thing in the world I wanted was for him to be there with me, holding my hand, talking to me…holding me (although I know that isn’t possible). But he couldn’t be because he is still married (his wife threatens suicide if he leaves, and he has tried in the past-not for me). So now I know, I need him too. And that scares me more than anything…I always needed his friendship and support, but I have never just needed someone.
I believe in soulmates. I know mine, and what we have isn’t even physical (although that is absolutely amazing). We are sooo intuned to each other, that we even know when something is wrong with the other, if we haven’t even talked all day. I just KNOW when something has happened whether good or bad with him, and vice versa.
And please don’t get the wrong idea about him…his wife and he were married 24 years ago, when they were both young. They didn’t marry for love, they married because they had noone else in this world. Both of them now want out of the marriage, but they can’t afford a divorce.
His entire family has told both him and I that I am the best thing that has ever happened for him, and they are so glad that he is finally happy.
I just hope that someday, I will get to spend the rest of my life with my soulmate. He tells me it is inevitable, that no two people on this planet could ever share the kind of love we share. He calls me his soulmate, his twin, his rock, and his love…and he is definitely all of those things for me.
Good luck to all of those who either have, or are waiting on their soulmates. I just know the wait is going to be worth it for all of us.
J

Your Name

posted December 27, 2008 at 5:56 pm

I HAVE A QUESTION. I MATE THIS MAN DOING THE SUMMER OF 2008. AND HIS NAME IS G D GRIMES. I’M TRYING TO FIND OUT IF HE THE ONE FOR ME. HE HAVE HIS OWN PLACE AND HE DO WORK. AND HE WORK ON HOILDAY. HE WORK WITH DIFFERENT NEW PAPER COMPANY. YES I LIKE HIM ALOT. IF I DID NOT LIKE HIM AND CARE FOR HIM I WILL NOT BE WRITE THIS EMAIL. I’M VERY HAPPY WITH HIM. BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF HE THE ONE.

Your Name

posted December 29, 2008 at 11:24 am

it is dec 30 2008 and after 16 years of marriage and a 2 yearrelationship before my husband said he wants a divorce.since then i have felt like i was on an emotional rollercoaster.one day he seems to love me then the next he is really distant.what i want to know does this sound like something i should continue to fight for.i love him more then life itself.i would appreciate a quick answer.thankyou