“Offer a vibration that matches your desire rather than offering a vibration that keeps matching what-is.” — Abraham
Esther Hicks has been sharing the collective energy/entity known as Abraham -Hicks since the late 1990’s. I became aware of ‘their’ messages in 2004 or so and they have resonated deeply with what I know to be so…thought is creative and we plant seeds that will blossom from them. It rings forth for me with a purity that has no subtext or hidden agenda. It just IS.
She and her husband Jerry, who passed in 2011, brought forth into the world 9 books that have highlighted the Law of Attraction that has so delighted me when I put it into practice each day.
From the website: www.abraham-hicks.com
A Synopsis of Abraham-Hicks’ Teachings
1. You Are a Physical Extension of That Which is Non-physical.
2. You Are Here in This Body Because You Chose to Be Here.
3. The Basis of Your Life is Freedom; the Purpose of Your Life is Joy.
4. You Are a Creator; You Create With Your Every Thought.
5. Anything That You Can Imagine is Yours to Be or Do or Have.
6. As You Are Choosing Your Thoughts, Your Emotions Are Guiding You.
7. The Universe Adores You for it Knows Your Broadest Intentions.
8. Relax into Your Natural Well-Being. All is Well. (Really It Is!)
9. You Are a Creator of Thoughtways on Your Unique Path of Joy.
10. Actions to Be Taken and Possessions to Be Exchanged Are By-products of Your Focus on Joy.
11. You May Appropriately Depart Your Body Without Illness or Pain.
12. You Can Not Die; You Are Everlasting Life.
While this may seem over the top or revolutionary to some, it makes perfect sense to me. Not sure when I first began to KNOW, not just believe (since beliefs change) that all of these statements are so, but I can say that life is a whole lot more fun and freeing when I live them. One of the questions I ask myself often is : “What beliefs or thoughts would someone have to hold in order to have the experience I am having now?” At times when the bank account has been less than bountiful, I have come to realize that my fear and scarcity thoughts have been holding the reins. That’s when I have shifted and reminded myself that I have ALWAYS had more than enough to take care of my needs. Lately I have been reinforcing the thought that I am in God’s employ and that the salary and benefits are ‘out of this world’. I then bring them into this world on a practical, day to day basis. When I am cultivating new gardens for my writing and speaking, I remember that I am setting up a win-win situation for all involved and so I boldly request to connect powerfully and peacefully with the decision makers. I know that the ideas are sparked so that I CAN actualize them in the world. It’s true for me and for you too.
Over the past year, I have been noticing a literal, physical vibrational change. There are times when I feel as if my body is buzzing. Not always a comfortable sensation, but one to which I am adapting. Less sleep, more inspired ideas and bold actions. Things manna-festing at the speed of thought; people, opportunities, events showing up as if by Divine Design. I am amazed but never surprised at these happenings.
Today, I invite you to begin being aware of the areas of your life in which your thoughts, inner knowings and actions align with the experiences you desire. Raise the vibration!
http://youtu.be/4zW4Z_BBG_M You CAN Control Your Vibration with Abraham-Hicks