Beyond Blue

Beyond Blue

Do You Hear What I Hear? Christmas Disorders and Carols

posted by Beyond Blue

If you don’t find the humor in this, my sincere apologies. But we need as many laughs this holiday season as is possible.

Christmas Carols.jpeg

CHRISTMAS DISORDERS and CAROLS

1. Schizophrenia — Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder — We Three Kings Disoriented Are

3. Dementia — I Think I’ll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic — Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic — Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and…..

6. Paranoid — Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

7. Borderline Personality Disorder — Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

8. Personality Disorder — You Better Watch Out, I’m Gonna Cry, I’m Gonna Pout, Maybe I’ll Tell You Why

9. Attention Deficit Disorder — Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy – can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?

10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder — Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells….

11. Oppositional Defiant Disorder– You better not cry – Oh yes I will
You better not Shout – I can if i want to
You better not pout – Can if i want to
I’m telling you why – Not listening
Santa Claus is coming to town – No he’s not!!

Click here to subscribe to Beyond Blue

Pat

posted December 20, 2011 at 8:12 am

Therese:
Wonderful…..marvelous…….exceptional…
Laughter is so important and so needed at this time of year for us who deal with this every single day.
You are so helpful. I really needed to read this on this morning of Dec. 20th.
Of course I am ready for Christmas. Because I am so obsessive. I was ready last week!
I had a party on Saturday with my whole family. It was my 40th Wedding Anniversary.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy, healthy New Year with your family.

Pat

Mary

posted December 20, 2011 at 9:04 am

Obviously, you’ve been lurking at my family’s holiday gatherings! I will share this when we begin our extended stay at my sister’s tomorrow.

Thanks for so often lifting my spirits with your humor.

I hope you and your family, and all us recovering depressives “. . .Have a [Beyond] Blue Christmas.”

Carol

posted December 20, 2011 at 10:07 am

Love this, very funny!!

Merry Christmas, Therese.

Jet

posted December 21, 2011 at 5:57 am

LOVE IT! HILARIOUS! Thanks for the belly laughs (my neighbor is probably ticked at me for laughing out loud at 4 a.m.!).

Merry Christmas, Therese, and I wish you a very blessed New Year!

fog lifter

posted December 21, 2011 at 6:05 am

cute

Razz2

posted December 21, 2011 at 10:10 am

This is wonderful – thanks Therese

We do need to laugh. As often as possible.

Razz

Aisling

posted December 21, 2011 at 10:49 am

They forgot bipolar. “Joy to the world — I’ll have a blue Christmas — Joy to the world…”

Dee

posted December 21, 2011 at 2:52 pm

So need to incorporate humor where ever we acceptably can. Next to God, humor is the thing that helps me get through each day, even if I’m laughing at myself.

Thank You so much Therese, you make such a positive difference to me and are so appreciated.

Blessings you All

Sam Gyura

posted December 21, 2011 at 10:01 pm

Haaa! Brilliant!

Lila Bosley

posted December 24, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Hey I thought this was very funny if we can’t laugh about our “conditions” I have beeen a “BEEPER for about 20 yrs now (Bi-polar that is) what else are we gonna do CRY???? Laughter is the best medicene that I know of anyway It was good and funny thanks made my day Lpsred2